Forum Fantasy Football

Rockybalboa

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

A big Congratulations goes to Matty Temple, well done sir you seem to have won this years league so you can now add something along the lines of "Forum Fantasy Footie Champ" to your signature... or something along those lines...

The News is not so good for Harri's Heroes, but I hope you all enjoyed playing this year...

Lets see if we can get more forum members signed up for next year, I will definitely get a league set up for us all for next year... lets see who can take the crown next year!

A big Congratulations goes to Matty Temple...
Thank you, kind Sir. I'm already looking forward to next season, which promises to be even more competative. :lol:
Lets see if we can get more forum members signed up for next year...
Indeed. The more the merrier, I say. Perhaps we could even rope a guest or two into joining. :P

Yay, I came second! Do I get a silver medal? :P

Unfortunately not, that makes you Chelsea.

Instead, think about buying some ridiculously expensive players over the summer that may or may not work out for you, but either way you dont care, whilst moaning and blaming every possible reason for coming second other than the fact that United were just plain better than you this year :poki:

UNITED!!! TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!! UNITED, UNITED!!! TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!! :D;):thumbup:

Edited by KB