The Hotel Bar

Guest WaterBoy

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear you wont be at CGmex2 Shabs, hopefully I will be able to take some of the Crew out to that bar we found.

Drinks at the Hotel Bar are and always will be free! (We do not have the fivers for change!)

I have been doing some work to make the Bar more enviromentally friendly. Dave the Balrog has promised not to flame people so much, as it contributes towards global warming. I am also looking for a fan that we can tie to the roof, as that apparently can harness the power of the wind.

So, should we use a trekkie, or a Blakes Seven fan?

:poki:

Paul

Drinks at the Hotel Bar are and always will be free! (We do not have the fivers for change!)

That's what I like to hear! :YAHOO:

This is possibly the first, and last, time you will ever hear a Pit Boss happy to hear that we do not have any fivers!

:drool:

Paul

Do I still get the game cards when I buy my vodka, are you one of the authorised outlets?

If so, Ill have another 6 shots and ill have a half pint of coke just on the side

A

Half a pint of coke only, we don't want this one getting out of hand :thumbdown:

Do I still get the game cards when I buy my vodka, are you one of the authorised outlets?

If so, Ill have another 6 shots and ill have a half pint of coke just on the side

A

Thing is, the drinks companies knwo that the Crew drink so much, they have decided to reduce their spend on game cards and just ship the prizes straight ot the winners. Jola gets all the Smirnoff and Finlandia promos, and Kate gets crates of free stuff from the coffee companies.

*Starts serving drinks*

Paul