Crew e-mail for Collectormania 10

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

I mailed them ages ago, can some nice soul foreward it to me please? I have been waiting a few years to become old enough to crew, and now that i am i dont have the email :wub:

That's a bit hard as you've not posted you email address :D

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

Just a quick reminder that you should respond back by midnight Monday (7th August).

From the the C10 crew mail send by Stuart.....

Lastly, since I want to let people know if they are crewing or not as soon as possible, so they can make plans, I'm setting a deadline for people to get back to me with their details. After the deadline people can still send in details, but your odds of being picked will be markedly reduced, as I aim to fill out the roster and confirm within a few days of the deadline. The deadline is midnight on 7th August, 4 weeks from today. I'll apologise now; some of you won't get picked; we usually get around 50 people more volunteering than we can use at any given show.
Edited by Too Tall

• 4 weeks later...
  • Showmasters Admin

The problem is Stuart can't finalise crew until he knows how many they'll need. And he won't know how many they'll need until the guests days are confirmed. As we all know guests days are never confirmed until about 3 weeks before the event.

Edited by Too Tall