Sean Bean or Gearld Butler

Pooks

would love either Sean Bean or Gerard Butler....

hubba, hubba, sigh *clunk - hits the floor* :o:D

realises too late that her spelling is attrocious in the title - please do not kill me astrid :P

Edited by Pooks

would love either Sean Bean or Gerard Butler....

hubba, hubba, sigh *clunk - hits the floor* :D:dance:

realises too late that her spelling is attrocious in the title - please do not kill me astrid :WINCE:

Aww honey after all you've done for me i'll let you off this time, but you should know better.

What's the deal with Gerard Butler??? He's only really made his name in Tomb Raider: COL, Phantom Of The Opera and the diabolical Reign Of Fire. Am I missing something?

Mich, I understand why Lara fans wanna meet him but what about others??

• 2 weeks later...

What's the deal with Gerard Butler??? He's only really made his name in Tomb Raider: COL, Phantom Of The Opera and the diabolical Reign Of Fire. Am I missing something?

He's done more than that, for example of my favourites Dear Frankie, and has several big movies out soon such as Beowulf and Frank Millers 300 (300 due out in 2007)

Why do we like Gerry? As an actor he is (I think) top notch, covers a range of roles. He's funny, charming and easy on the eye.

So my vote goes for Gerry.

Over to you Pooks............

Edited by Astrid

Thank you Astrid - very restrained answer there from you * Baton taken up*.

Mich - Firstly - My Sean Bean fettish is from beyond the Sharpe days - what can a say I like a bit of rough!:D

Nicky GB has done alot of work picking and choosing his projects. Tomb Raider was definately not his best piece at all - I would have to say Phantom is and he fulfilled for me everything that the character should be. His career has bubbled along nicely and plus as Astrid says he is easy on the eye:)

Pooks

I would have to say Phantom is and he fulfilled for me everything that the character should be. His career has bubbled along nicely and plus as Astrid says he is easy on the eye:)

Pooks

And as an avid theatre goer and a deep lover of the Phantom musical such as you are that says a lot about his performance!

Methinks i'd better get back to work now!

Astrid and her Gerald Butler fetish! :D

But...ok so I was going to defend myself but you know better :lol:

Honestly i'm not that bad, i'm not some stalker fan girl! I just have 'an appreciation'

Notice the work thing didn't happen!

come on everyone has to agree that it is a fettish worth having :lol::D

Astrid is right - I do not give that kind of credit to people i do not think deserve it. I am a harsh critic :D

lol it is that - and of course i'm right its me we are talking about here!

Its an 'appreciation' that deserves its own night - remember how we discovered how long Atilla was?

GB for the P!

No, it's not the Tomb Raider thing...He's just HOOOOTTTT!

Dracula 2000, Timeline,Attila.....*sigh*

Edited by Mich

Astrid and her Gerald Butler fetish! :poki:

But...ok so I was going to defend myself but you know better ;)

Of course hun. :P

And hey ... Sean Bean! :dance:

Yes of course we can't ignore Sean...and oi don't get sarcastic with me missy.....just you wait until I see you again!