Random @@@@ removed from the Most Wanted Thread

Tegan

Tegan, I asked a couple of simple questions.

(1) Why do you insist on annoying everyone?

(2) Why do you say we follow you around when we've obviously been posting here for hours before you even turned up?

You don't make things easy on yourself AT ALL. You just invite trouble, or seemingly ask for it. I'm not surprised you've been banned for other places if this is how you 'get on' with people. I've asked you to stop deliberately annoying people but you couldn't care less.

Tegan is in fact a balding 51 year old male trucker from Preston. Tormented by the local hooligan children who damage his garden plants with their footballs and then wreck his fences clambering over them to retrieve the footballs, he vents his anger by coming on here and winding up "some kids". It relieves his stress sufficiently so that he doesn't end up assaulting the juvenile rapscallions that surround his house.

You guys are in fact performing a public service by keeping an angry man from throttling some adolescent northern oik. (OK, if not a public service you're at least keeping the prison population down by one :D ).

All right, maybe she is just an irritating teenage girl. Have you never met one of those before?

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tegan... if, at fifteen years of age, you don't understand that not everyone likes to be called names, should you really have access to the internet??

seriously, someone ASKS you not to call them something, it makes no difference what you think - they're the ones who don't want to be called it. and to force something on them isn't exactly fair - after all, thats the same as saying they don't matter.

and kell calling you 'obese' is NOT below the belt - you're the one who tells us you are. you don't want to be called it, don't describe yourself publicly as being so.

All right, maybe she is just an irritating teenage girl. Have you never met one of those before?

Yes but normally we can walk away from them. This one is still hanging around :D

christ, yes i have. and the same girl, when i spoke to some friends and got them to sort her out a bit (not violently) she had enough manners to leave me alone.

but with her i'd the option of changing phone numbers. this one persists in being an annoying little *insert your own word here* with no way to stop her.

hmmmm, Tymmot are you defending me or slating me?

it was hard to tell

on the basis that he seems to actually be standing up for you, it would be polite to at least spell his name correctly :D

hmmmm, Tymmot are you defending me or slating me?

it was hard to tell

Well, Naget, what makes you think my post has to be either pro-you or anti-you? I don't recall a rule saying one had to take sides. It wasn't "for" or "against", it just "is".

actually i have, i just had a backwards moment

Tymmot - tommyt

see Tymmot saw it :D

and i didn't say it had to be sides, but people seem to take them, i noticed that yours had two points of view, this does not happen very often, and i was wondering if you were being good or obley too me, thats all

Edited by Tegan

teganisious

teganitious

:headscratch:

yes well...its there in my dictionary

but did you really need to quote it twice?

tegan... its not in even your dictionary - you can't manage to spell it the same way twice.