Random @@@@ removed from the Most Wanted Thread

Tegan

its funny how many random hands there are on those photos :D

does any one else thik that davy (showmasters) in his pic looks like matty willis--during the busted days--???

Edited by Tegan

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive heard of Busted.. Not heard there music.. Not familiar with any of the band members, except for the pot smoking Charlie, who left to form Fightstar.. And the only reason I know them is because I deal with Deep Elm Records, who keep telling me that for 99cents I can download the latest Fightstar Album.. (interested I am not)

Alex

Ive heard of Busted.. Not heard there music.. Not familiar with any of the band members, except for the pot smoking Charlie, who left to form Fightstar.. And the only reason I know them is because I deal with Deep Elm Records, who keep telling me that for 99cents I can download the latest Fightstar Album.. (interested I am not)

Alex

Oh please...you MUST have heard Busted's music. Two years ago, you couldn't escape from it. Year 3000? Crashed The Wedding? What I Go To School For? Air Hostess? THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO?!

I'm ACTUALLY going to cry if you tell me you've never heard of those.

I miss Busted :chair:

I never really liked them but I've still heard most of their songs :chair: they were kinda hard to avoid!

EXACTLY!

You'd have to be living under a rock about 6 centuries back not to know any of their songs.

It takes a lot to de-lurk me from this forum. Busted is A Lot.

1 year 5 months today =( MOURN WITH ME DAVIDBEEE.

how can people go from busted to sacrificial altar in less than 10 posts?

and alx, i assume you have not heard of SoD? -son of dork, the name is pitiful, but that was james bourne's (from busted) band, they sang ticket out of loserville--(me and my frined made up a dance routine for it :( ), but i think fightstar are the ultimate in crap!

• Moderators

Fightstar are good enough considering the amount of animosity towards them at the beginning, both from anti-pop people, and anti-Charlie-for-leaving-Busted people. Now they're pretty much out of that, and they've done well enough.

SoD I find very boring, Americanised like you said (actually thought it was an American band the first time I heard their 1st single before it was said who the band was!) and just not that original.

However, I don't really like either lol I think Charlie did good to follow the music he actually likes though, but whatever :(

hmmm, well said

and i must admit that i thought they were an american band too, and not the greatest one at that!

but they have both seemed to have died down after the failure of both their songs :pyth: -- lol @ them :(

Alex

Oh please...you MUST have heard Busted's music. Two years ago, you couldn't escape from it. Year 3000? Crashed The Wedding? What I Go To School For? Air Hostess? THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO?!

I'm ACTUALLY going to cry if you tell me you've never heard of those.

I miss Busted :P

I have heard of the songs, but havent heard them.. Unless from a distance, being drowned under my music.. However SoD I have heard of, and that is due to my friends state side Lustra (who you may or may not of heard of, (as featured in 2003 teen movie Eurotrip) they had their song Scotty Dosent Know killed by SoD, and they are less than happy with that.. So thats how I know them.

Alex