Random @@@@ removed from the Most Wanted Thread

Tegan

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What makes it so plausible to assume that hypocrisy is the vice of vices is that integrity can indeed exist under the cover of all other vices except this one. Only crime and the criminal, it is true, confront us with the perplexity of radical evil; but only the hypocrite is really rotten to the core.

:wub:

What makes it so plausible to assume that hypocrisy is the vice of vices is that integrity can indeed exist under the cover of all other vices except this one. Only crime and the criminal, it is true, confront us with the perplexity of radical evil; but only the hypocrite is really rotten to the core.

:wub:

or alternatively, manwards just hasn't expressed a desire not to be called it ^_^:o

I'm not the sort of person to get bent out of shape because someone calls me a different name. Unless it's offensive, of course. I come to forums to make friends and have fun, not to argue. I have no problem with Bernárd (or nana for that matter). As long as you don't string them together and get Bernána... that would just be horribly, horribly wrong. My skin isn't yellow and nobody is peeling it off without my express permission!

:huh:

or alternatively, manwards just hasn't expressed a desire not to be called it ;):D

actually i was just displaying that i could make sense if i so desired

I'm not the sort of person to get bent out of shape because someone calls me a different name. Unless it's offensive, of course. I come to forums to make friends and have fun, not to argue. I have no problem with Bernárd (or nana for that matter). As long as you don't string them together and get Bernána... that would just be horribly, horribly wrong. My skin isn't yellow and nobody is peeling it off without my express permission!

you have SO just doug your own grave there Bernána

<3

Gee, I didn't see that coming. :D

Maybe I should call you Tagnuts? I'm not going to explain what that means, but if anybody knows, it seems rather appropriate for our little hanger-on'er here. :huh:

Tegan and Tagnuts? It's a more cleverer (:huh:) play on words than Manny and nana, anyway. And if you don't like it, then perhaps you need to respect other peoples opinions before they respect yours.