Wrestler "Rowdy" Roddy Piper from WWF & They Live

The_Main_Man

YES I WANT RODDY PIPER COS THEY LIVE KIX ASS...and when you get him GET JOHN CARPENTER TOO GODDAMMIT!!!!:D:firedevil::firedevil:

Yes, Rowdy Roddy Piper & John Carpenter, please SM!

GET KEITH DAVID TOO...they were both in John Carpenter's They Live and were in the greatest movie fist fight ever...at 7 mins long!

Indeed, Keith David was also in Pitch Black and There's Something About Mary. But a They Live reunion (which includes John Carpenter) gets my full support.

Also was in Hell Comes To Frogtown...remember that one?

Oh yes. Top schlock flick. :D

And while we're on the subject of rowdy Roddy Piper, who can forget the greatest line ever....

"I came here to kick a$$ and chew bubblegum. And I'm all outta bublegum!" :D

Bring him to us SM, you know you want to.

Edited by Victor Van Dort

GET KEITH DAVID TOO...they were both in John Carpenter's They Live and were in the greatest movie fist fight ever...at 7 mins long!
Indeed, Keith David was also in both Pitch Black films and There's Something About Mary and Platoon. But a They Live reunion (which includes John Carpenter) gets my full support
See also John Carpenter's The Thing...the best horror remake ever made. Edited by nicky

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Piper's an absolute legend of the ring. I'll be seeing him this weekend, but would love to see him 2 weeks in a row :YAHOO:

I'll never forget the match he had with Bret Hart at Wrestlemania 7.

Would be good if you could get Bret also as they're great friends, but Bret would have to be G-Mex as he'll be unavailable for CM10. He's signing elsewhere in America.