anyone else with ticket problems

nlindenj

Short summary:

Bought 2 tickets months ago.

Live in the Netherlands.

Will not be at home to sign when the mailman comes on thursday.

Leaving for London on friday....very early.

So; if I don't have 'em tomorrow......I will need to show my bankstatement + confirmation email (which I both have)

TooTall: will the crew get me in fast? Or will it take sometime before I get the 'go ahead' to get inside?

PLUS: Can I join the qeue for the pre-sale tickets?

The crew will try and get you in as quick as possible. There will (like at G-Mex) be extra crew at the doors to deal with this issue. But there will be a small wait to double check the documents, it obviously won't be a quick as if you have the tickets.

Yes you can join the pre-sales queue. If you can try and get a crew members attention as quickly as you can. There should be crew outside helping with queues. The quicker you bring it to their attention the quicker you'll get through.

Again: thanks.....I'll be cheering for England on Saturday (match vs Portugal) and if England wins I'll get ya a pint! :YAHOO:

Hopefully the other persons without tickets are more lucky than me.

I'm leaving for London in half an hour and neither my entry tickets nor my photo session tickets have showed up.

If someone from Showmasters still reads this: from what I hear nobody in Germany got their tickets so far and most people are leaving today. So please, please make sure that there is enough crew to deal with that problem. Maybe try to get it settled by having a crew member walk down the queues before the doors open or something like that.

I ordered my tickets in March and I know how miffed I am going to be if I miss out on Christopher Lee because the mail didn't get the tickets to me in time. After all, I can't do more than order timely, can't I?

I don't want to think of what could happen if this happens to a bunch Elijah Wood fans.

• Showmasters Admin

It hasn't show up on the credit card yet my fear is that we go and buy normal ticket then they take the money out of the account a week later of something then we cant get it back.

Don't worry that's unlikely to happen and if it does email SM and they will refund you your money. If you have any trouble. Post about it on the forum and I'll see if I can help.

Do you think I will be allowed to stand in the prepaid queue as I did pre pay and the system messed up beyond our control we have the email saying there was a problem and and email which was like a receipt (an automated response i think) to show the time we attempted to book?

Don't worry you can still join the prepaid queue.

Hopefully the other persons without tickets are more lucky than me.

I'm leaving for London in half an hour and neither my entry tickets nor my photo session tickets have showed up.

If someone from Showmasters still reads this: from what I hear nobody in Germany got their tickets so far and most people are leaving today. So please, please make sure that there is enough crew to deal with that problem. Maybe try to get it settled by having a crew member walk down the queues before the doors open or something like that.

I ordered my tickets in March and I know how miffed I am going to be if I miss out on Christopher Lee because the mail didn't get the tickets to me in time. After all, I can't do more than order timely, can't I?

I don't want to think of what could happen if this happens to a bunch Elijah Wood fans.

SM are aware of the ticket problem. I'll be seeing them this evening and will talk to them about the extra crew. I have suggested it before and I believe it will be done.

As I posted on the other thread, I booked my ticket on the day they went on sale, but not all of the details went through, however I did get the confirmation email (I have a copy of that) So now after all of the phoning Showmasters I don't have a ticket to get the photo with Elijah :P:D

As I posted on the other thread, I booked my ticket on the day they went on sale, but not all of the details went through, however I did get the confirmation email (I have a copy of that) So now after all of the phoning Showmasters I don't have a ticket to get the photo with Elijah :poki::D

if the money left your account, you're still i believe able to get the shoot, just bring the email and if possible your bank statement, and talk to them on the day.

if it didn't... pray you can still buy them when you get there :P

B****r :P

Well I hope all your ticket problems were sorted out alright on the door and that you had a good time.

There was a bit of confusion, but yeah, I got sorted at the door. It wasn't too bad, thanks to lovely Hannah. ^_^

I had a fab time - bless Earls Court air conditioning. :D;)