Stargate series 10

Daniel_Jackson

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any idea when it might finish in USA? i know their schedule can be a bit wonky...

just i wanna know how to... err.. d/l? like, episode at a time, or entire series? ;)

the US airs it in 2 parts, the first half between july and um around sept/oct then the 2nd half starts in jan which is where the UK normally overtakes them LOL

Phew..less than a month till I start having decent sci fi to watch again :wub:

SG1, Atlantis, BSG, Lost, 24, CSI LV and NY...all off air at the moment and nothing new to watch :uhoh:;)

I know what you mean! T.V has been so quite at the moment without these great shows and they had to leave lost on such a clif hanger of an ending that makes people what to see more. THey even did the same with Stargate SG-1. We want to know what happens to every one NOW!

• 4 weeks later...

maybe they just can't afford what SG1 will cost - or don't think its worth it?

or maybe someone else is competing seriously for it... please let that be the case, and let it be channel 5, i'd be able to actually watch it then... :D

or maybe someone else is competing seriously for it... please let that be the case, and let it be channel 5, i'd be able to actually watch it then... :D

E4, Bravo, Sci-Fi UK come to mind.

E4, Bravo, Sci-Fi UK come to mind.

i know E4's on freeview... are the other two?

i thought of C5 because i heard they have rights for atlantis? (for the reruns) so they might be interested in makin a bit of an effort...?

just my thought on it...

Notoriously whenever any show moves off the BBC or Sky one, I never get to see them again :poki::headscratch:

Usually because of the timings and (lack of) repeats..at least sky one plays them over a few times :blink:

But woohoo!! 24 hours till the states get them, then a few hours more for them to get put online..

Shame BSG isnt starting with them too :D

Well it was good to see new SG-1 and Atlantis but I feel kind of dissapointed, dont know what I was expecting but something seemed missing compared to the fantastic end of season episodes.

Although I hate to say it, but I felt let down aswell.

• 2 weeks later...

Question

Anyone heard anything about when Stargates might be shown in the UK again? Need to know when to politely pester the folks to record it for me.

Also BSG where I'm at it, I know its going to be October-ish across the pond but what about here, anyone heard anything in the works?

Will have to try and join a scifi society over there and get the eps off someone ^_^

PS Hope everyone is well, this place is as dead as a dodo :D

Thought it was september this year it was starting over here?

BTW, dont know if anyones heard, but apparently the US is taking a 6 MONTH break this year :drunk::YAHOO::D

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/07/scif...ningepiso.shtml

Enjoy the summer of all-new episodes of Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis while it lasts. SCI FI Channel in the U.S. will take a 6-month hiatus starting in September, with the second half of the current season to begin in March, according to a report from last week's San Diego Comic Con event.