Anyone going to LFCC alone?

One thing we have to establish is what day everyone is going to LFCC. I'm only going the Saturday as I have to work on Sunday (the only way I can raise funds for the spending I'll probably do that day, hahaha)

Hahaha, lost.in.translation, I could be you but I'm a guy but I'm oriental so that fits the Asian part :WINCE: . Most of the 24 cast were at another large London based convention earlier this year such as Mary Lynn Rajskub (Chloe), Carlos Bernard (Tony Almaeda) and Gregory Itzin (Mr. President Logan). I would have gone to that but I only found out the day after ;) .

As for Smallville, OK the finale was intriguing but most of the episodes before it weren't worth watching (apart fro the 100th episode and the Cyborg episode).

Edited by yikhai

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has everyone started receiving their elijah tickets yet?! i haven't!? starting to fReAk out slightly now.

it's going to be my first lfcc too and i'm kinda going alone. well with my brother and his girlfriend anyway who aren't really interested in watching me act like a fool in front of elijah. that's if i even get to meet him...where..is...my...ticket..? :unsure:

has everyone started receiving their elijah tickets yet?! i haven't!? starting to fReAk out slightly now.

it's going to be my first lfcc too and i'm kinda going alone. well with my brother and his girlfriend anyway who aren't really interested in watching me act like a fool in front of elijah. that's if i even get to meet him...where..is...my...ticket..? :unsure:

Hello. I received my entry ticket and my Elijah photoshoot ticket today, but the post around my area is very good on delivery :)

Wait until Monday afternoon, and then phone up Showmasters or email them. Don't worry, I'm sure your tickets are on their way, but you can still bring a confirmation email and bank statement, but I hope your tickets come soon :)

See you there!!

I'm not going with any friends as although some wanted to, to meet Elijah Wood they couldn't afford it. I'll be with my dad as I don't fancy going to London completely by myslef but that's not that fun so I'm gonna cou t that as being by myself ^_^:chair: I'm coming in a cream LOTR elf dress prob with a blonde wig so if you see me do come and speak to me, would be cool to speak to some people from here. I need something to do whilst waiting for the various autographs, talks ect. and I'm also a little nervous about being in my costume and not being with anyone else in one. :o:(

Hey secretsinside

If I see anyone in an elfen dress, I'll be sure to say hello. Don't worry about being the only one in dress, a lot of people cosplay for these type of things. Whereabouts are you travelling from?

Yik

fingers crossed my tickets arrive tomorrow...

thanks lost.in.translation for the advice.

would be pretty cool to meet up with you all, although i don't feel like i'm allowed seeing as this is only my 3rd post and this is all very new to me ;)

1pm by Organisers booth sounds like an idea. Which is the organiser's booth again :dance: ?

Don't worry, Rachel, all "nomads" apply even if you are new to the forums. Now I have to go through all 5 pages of posts to make sure I know who is who, hahaha.

Hey secretsinside

If I see anyone in an elfen dress, I'll be sure to say hello. Don't worry about being the only one in dress, a lot of people cosplay for these type of things. Whereabouts are you travelling from?

Yik

I'll be travelling up from Hampshire, so not too far and I don't think I'll be coming on the train now so atleats I wont look silly on the train although I was kind of looking forward to seeing how many strange looks I got lol, but the trains didn't get there early enough.

I would have liked to have met people from here so the meet up sounds like a great idea but I will only be there on the Sunday unfortuneately.