LFACC4 Setup

Guest WaterBoy

Everyone who has been selected to crew at LFACC should have received an email from me asking if they can help with set up.

If you are able to - please reply to Stuart at crew@showmastersonline.com

*EVERYONE* was sent an email :drunk:

*Kicks NTL*

Anyway - as I said - if you can help with the set up then please email crew@showmastersonline.com

ETA: Actually those that say they haven't received one - check your spam box as I sent out one email to everybody rather than individually.....

Edited by Jola

I didn't get an email, I'm not loved anymore ;)(

Hides away to cry *sob*

*hugs*

But we need you on the setup, as you are not a sissy that needs gloves to move tables :D

(Though the email does say that crew are needed there from 7am on FRIDAY, not WEDNESDAY)

:D

This might be because I was listening to U2's "The Fly" last night a little bit too loud, but can anyone remember the table racing for the setup for LFACC1?

Basically the crew naturally split into two teams and were working two sides of the hall to set up the tables. Everyone was excited as it was the first time we were back together since C4, a kind of C4 survivors club. Each side started on the tables at the same time, and with roughly half the hall each, there was a subtle race going on.

It did not get manic, as that would have been very very dangerous, and the aim was not speed but the tidiest layout as the idea is to get the tables in the right place. But there was a challenge there that did mean that things did go very well. Its was a very efficient table setup.....and the result was a virtual photo finish between the two groups.

Bearing in mind what I was saying about safety, anyone want to try again?

Paul

Edited by WaterBoy

I'm at work on Friday and then have a table booked for my Birthday dinner so I can't help and more importantly I'm stealing loads of crew to help me celebrate so apologies guys!

i swear you have a birthday at every show :wub: lol ok maybe i just imaged it? :P

Emailed Stuart already, I can probably be there from about 10am onwards.

Hmm table racing, but in a safe manner of course. lol

Safety during setup is very important. If people get hurt, there will be paperwork for Stuart. If Stuart has paperwork to do, he will not be a very happy crew boss and will take it out on the rest of us that are still alive. :P

So whatever you do, don't hurt yourself.

Paul

I was joking as well!!

:P

Stuart is one of the Crew Bosses who organise/herd the crew. Nice guy who, like all the important peeps at the show, has been there and done that.

Too Tall is...well....Too Tall! (and a decent chap to boot)

Paul

like i say, i haven't signed on yet ;) ;)

though i do intend to at some point... like when i have cash!! :D

and hey, i'm safe so long as stuart never meets me... that way i can just claim, when you tell him it was me who 'accidentally' broke the doors when in a race :P that i dunno what he's on about ;) ;)

• Showmasters Admin

so long as crewStuart and Too Tall are different blokes, i'm safe *phew*

:(

We are indeed to different people ;)

Put you two together and we could almost have 3 different people. :P

:( You're not wrong :D