Amber Benson

rickyparty

Seeing as Amber was announced for C8 but had to cancel due to other commitments is there any chance of her appearing at C10? I met her last year and she's one of the nicest Buffy guests anyone could hope to meet. I'd love to meet her again, especially if she's selling some of her independent movies on DVD as I've heard she has done at previous events she has appeared at.

Apparently, Amber likes doing conventions, she likes meeting her fans. She said "I like conventions because you get to meet the fans, i mean they're the ones that made my career continue, without them I'd be working in a restaurant or something."

So she definately will do it.

Seeing as Amber was announced for C8 but had to cancel due to other commitments is there any chance of her appearing at C10? I met her last year and she's one of the nicest Buffy guests anyone could hope to meet. I'd love to meet her again, especially if she's selling some of her independent movies on DVD as I've heard she has done at previous events she has appeared at.

that clear it up? :P

• 2 weeks later...

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!