party?

werank

8 min dr who fine :P

Star Trekkin and hope for a complete circle cool.. :(

But dear god nooo not the extended Joe 90! :P Surefire way to give me a heart attack :P

:poki:

Woot! Bring on the con dances I know them all. Having done cons for years I have become a con dancing Queen.

Leggy xx

(Of course we have to bring back Lucius Malfoy doing someof the them for added amuzement).

Ok - on the assumption that there is a party at Collectormania - what would you LIKE to see?

Common Rotation playing again. *runs and hides*

TOO RIGHT :drunk: I shall not run and hide I shall stand ontop of nearest table and plead loud and clear PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE Common Rotation again!!! I see they are over playing London later in the week and I am praying this is no teasing coincidence?!! I hope they will have their new CD on release then.

So yeah.

Common Rotation.

Thanks.

- and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea - but they brew up just fine for loads of us - :YAHOO: and only take an hour out of proceedings! :D

agrees with both of you!!, id love to see them back at a c10 party if ther is one :dance:

ther new cd is great, + theyve also got a dvd coming out :YAHOO:

I keep checking to see if Common Rotation have been added to the party * as yet no, sob*, If they are added I will make the trip to Milton Keynes for sure. :(

The nay sayers :D would only have an hour of convention dancing interupted and a mulititude of people would be very, very happy indeed :headscratch:

Common Rotation have played 2 out of the 3 parties I think and that was cos Nicolas Brendan was a SM guest anyway...to play a third time would be a bit repetitive and raise a few eyebrows I think.

well there have been a fair few guests that have visited to sign three times ..why not ones that sing three times too?:) :YAHOO:

..to play a third time would be fitting and raise even more cheers than eyebrows I think :clap:

..and hear hear spokey!! :angel:

I guess we'll hear more on the party SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON? Wow - August already. :D

there have been a fair few guests that have visited to sign three times ..why not ones that sing three times too?
Cos there is only enough time for one band in one night.

fair dos. fair dos. If not CoRo .. I'd be MORE than (well sort of :clap: )happy to see another live band ...any suggestions? (I'm seeing Common Rotation in London on 5th October anyway woohoo!! :YAHOO: so I can wait .. a bit ... if I must! ) - but a party WITHOUT the live music .. lacks - for ME. ..(don't want to get into the 50-50 debate of people that agree and people that prefer JUST the DJ, again :angel: .. cos it's personal preference .. understood :D )