Bring Back Burt Reynolds

rich5wolves

The best guest ever, (along with Dreyfuss)

what a guy. The Bandit must return pleeeeeease!!!!!

Ill have 5 signatures to start with, promise!

Any event will do i, now preferrably LFCC as Dreyfuss has gone, but just have to meet the guy. :chair:

Edited by rich5wolves

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant believe the amount of feedback either on this. what the hell is the matter with everyone.

Now Dreyfuss has gone, there is only one man who can sort it. The Bandit!

Id have soooo many things signed by Burt if he returned to LFCC. Was going to get 5 things by Dreyfuss but now it looks like my money's safe.......... unless Burt comes. He is awesome. People love him. They call him the Bandit (tune) Up there with Elijah and Carrie for me.

BRING BACK BURT (surely theres a campaign here, imagine how popular hed be at Earls Courts wow) :D

Edited by rich5wolves

• 3 weeks later...

I have to agree with everyone. I have been to all of the Collectormania / London Film & Comic Con events, and also Autographica. I missed Burt Reynolds last time and would love the opportunity for him to attend one of the aforementioned events.

Showmasters, please let us know if it is feasible to get Mr. Reynolds in one of your future events?

Showmasters, please let us know if it is feasible to get Mr. Reynolds in one of your future events?
I think his future attendance depends on his then (or still?) bankrupcy situation. Edited by nicky