Ticket Queries

Keeper

From SM

Just a quick note:

1. Tickets have been posted out today by Recorded delivery, so they should be arriving on Monday for UK deliveries and Tues/Wed for European deliveries.

2. We are getting through e-mails as quickly as possible so if we haven't responded to you yet we should be shortly. If you still have a problem by LFCC just bring your information with you and we can sort something out there.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its a link to a map, this is the full image - there are two stations marked, one of which is accross the road from where the entrance is marked and the other is to the top right of the picture.

*EDIT*

finally, a good sizing... :spidy:

earlscourt26dh.jpg

Edited by Keeper

:spidy:

not a problem, glad i can help :spidy:

*whacks the GIMP*

yes, thats my art program... problem? :spidy:

LG - whichever one covers west brompton :dance:

District line is the closest exit by the sattelite-type map, i'm getting a tube map ready now

great map keeper but could you highlite the tube stations exits?

Sorry, but I am just butting in here since it was me who posted the picture in the first place. :spidy:

I am not 100% sure, but I believe it is like this:

earlscourt337ke.jpg

And for better solution:

earlscourt34xd.th.jpg

Yes, West Brompton is the closest, but if Earls Court has a better connection to whereever you are coming from, then it only takes about 3-4 minutes longer to walk from that tube - well that's what I've heard anyway. :spidy:

Yes, West Brompton is the closest, but if Earls Court has a better connection to whereever you are coming from, then it only takes about 3-4 minutes longer to walk from that tube - well that's what I've heard anyway. :unsure:

Basically the westbound District line serves 3 separate locations; Ealing, Richmond and Winmbledon. All trains pass through Earl's Court, but only the Wimbledon branch trains stop at West Brompton. So only a minority of District line trains go to West Brompton.

My advice is that if you end up on a train that is going to Wimbledon (or Putney), stay on it to West Brompton. If you find yourself on a Ealing or Richmond branch train (i.e. anything that will be going through Hammersmith), get off at Earl's Court and walk, as the walk will probably take the same length of time as waiting for the Wimbledon branch train and then riding it one stop to West Brompton.

Might be worth bearing in mind that the Wimbledon branch trains are likely to be quite crowded on Saturday with people going to the tennis tournament. Similarly you are likely to have a lot of people waiting at Earl's Court for Wimbledon branch trains; another reason not to change there just to ride one stop; it will probably be a very hot, crowded and sweaty one-stop ride!

(Unless it rains heavily for much of next week and causes a fixtures backlog, there won't be any tennis on the Sunday, I believe.)

satchel - highlighting is about 7 posts up :unsure:

bit late!! :o

I don't see that you have highlighted the exits, just resized and reposted the picture. :unsure:

i'm assuming that the thumbtacks are the indication of the exits? ;)

It is highlighted, but you may need to squint to see it! :P

eh, fair point - i was goin for 'best guess' resize so that the thread wouldn't go too wide - i'm still learning arty farty programs!! :o