LIVE FROM C4!!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow was sean cool?? i went yesterday and they werent their till today :wub: but im sure i'll meet him next time...took loads of video footage of corey felman :wub: who is very very good looking even in the flesh! :P and i met ASH yesterday he is really really lovely glad i got that on video too while i met him yay!!

wow was sean cool?? i went yesterday and they werent their till today :D but im sure i'll meet him next time...took loads of video footage of corey felman :D who is very very good looking even in the flesh! :D and i met ASH yesterday he is really really lovely glad i got that on video too while i met him yay!!

I didn't actually get to meet him as such because the Virtual Q tickets all went, but I was hanging around by his booth and he came out behind it to have some photos with fans and I got to pose for a photo with him :D:D

I didn't actually get to meet him as such because the Virtual Q tickets all went, but I was hanging around by his booth and he came out behind it to have some photos with fans and I got to pose for a photo with him ;):D

awww yay!! well done for waitin by the booths to wait till he came out..sneaky pic but i like it well done!!! :wub:

I didn't actually get to meet him as such because the Virtual Q tickets all went, but I was hanging around by his booth and he came out behind it to have some photos with fans and I got to pose for a photo with him ;):D

awww yay!! well done for waitin by the booths to wait till he came out..sneaky pic but i like it well done!!! :wub:

I was so happy, because I was a bit disappointed before that I wouldn't get to meet him but this was just as good :D

I just got back from Collector Mania 4 and I now have a new adopted dad...Brent McIntyre I love him so much. I had a photo with him, and well he actually took one of me and my friends with him on his own camera so I was quite chuffed. I also met Sala and Lawerance, my friend Jo was dressed as Boromir and Lawerance saw he and grabbed her arm and came out with 'I thought I had killed you...!!' we laughed and he got a round of a plaws. I had so much fun. I met Andy too and he saw I have two 'One Rings' round my neck he said 'I would say ''my precious'' but that would be wrong so ''my preciouses'' ' which I thought rocked. My pics will be on my site soon, though I was disappointed I got tickets for Dom, Lij, and Sean and I missed them all apart from when I stood outside for Dom and Lij and near Andy for Sean.

I also got asked for an interview with Jo by some uni student which was fun. Some random people asked if we had an comments for the guests or the actual event people and I said 'Tell Lij to come to C5 so I can meet him this time' and they said sure. And if Brent goes next time I'm going to ask him to lunch didn't have the guts this time. Ah well.

I met loads of new people, and people from her. People from here we Sarah and co(Ace yes I mean you Samwise and Pippin), H.o.D.(how cool is he), babyFrodo (absolutely lovely. not forgetting Kerrie who was our Lara Croft), and lots more people along with my gorgeous American friend Chris D, along with his other American pals. If any of you saw Chris you'll understand why he was so..hott. Ah well. Hey to you all....

I just got back from Collector Mania 4 and I now have a new adopted dad...Brent McIntyre I love him so much. I had a photo with him, and well he actually took one of me and my friends with him on his own camera so I was quite chuffed. I also met Sala and Lawerance, my friend Jo was dressed as Boromir and Lawerance saw he and grabbed her arm and came out with 'I thought I had killed you...!!' we laughed and he got a round of a plaws. I had so much fun. I met Andy too and he saw I have two 'One Rings' round my neck he said 'I would say ''my precious'' but that would be wrong so ''my preciouses'' ' which I thought rocked. My pics will be on my site soon, though I was disappointed I got tickets for Dom, Lij, and Sean and I missed them all apart from when I stood outside for Dom and Lij and near Andy for Sean.

I also got asked for an interview with Jo by some uni student which was fun. Some random people asked if we had an comments for the guests or the actual event people and I said 'Tell Lij to come to C5 so I can meet him this time' and they said sure. And if Brent goes next time I'm going to ask him to lunch didn't have the guts this time. Ah well.

I met loads of new people, and people from her. People from here we Sarah and co(Ace yes I mean you Samwise and Pippin), H.o.D.(how cool is he), babyFrodo (absolutely lovely. not forgetting Kerrie who was our Lara Croft), and lots more people along with my gorgeous American friend Chris D, along with his other American pals. If any of you saw Chris you'll understand why he was so..hott. Ah well. Hey to you all....

hi vamps, u doing ok? how was the screening? (if u went)

The screening was brilliant, I went to the FOTR one and of course ELIJAH WOOD was there, but I never got to ask him any questions *starts to cry*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However he did flash his tattoo, but I coulfn't see it very well from where I was sitting, (do you think he will give me a private showing tomorrow?).

I honestly can't remember what was was asked and what replies Elijah and Sean gave, simply because I was just too busy drooling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't even get to ask him if he fancied a shag either!!!!!!!!!! *cries even louder*!!!!!!!!!!!

OI if ya reading this, why aren't you queuing for Elijah???

Woohoo I have had such a fab weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway I am off to bed now, so night night everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See ya in about 8 hours time or there abouts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

I was the person who asked him if he could show us the tatoo! I made a mistake though, I said I couldn't ask SEan because he didn't have one and then I realized it's John Rhys Davies who hasn't got one, NOT SEAN!!! He didn't even correct me! Oh well! I just got back, Andy Serkis just saw him at TTT Screening, he's hilarious and Dom was so fit! I asked to see his tatoo aswell, it's on his arm, WOW!!!!

Hi Guys,

I'm still here. Damn it. I know i live near MK But i've never spent this much time here.

I successfully managed to give all the Hobbits alcohol minatures which is really cool and different.

Perfect Pippin and Pippin Took just passed and say hi to you all.

Oh and DavidB, LOTR Fan and Tish Tosh... also say hi again!!

Anyway better go as i've left my sister sat outside Costa (cheaper coffee!!).

Bye bye

Mash

I have been crying all day (also because im really ill again) and i still am physically crying with the pain of hearing how much of a fun time u have all had. I have never even met a mildly famous person before in my life, no joke, and im soooooooooooooooo sad i couldnt go. Please send me cosmic waves of the fun u had so i might feel better. :P;):D:wub::huh::(:(:(:(