Showmasters and Keeper

Showmasters - After recent posts I just want to say that although my posts can sometimes seem objectional I am very much a massive Showmasters fan. I attend almost all events. I never mean any harm if I come across as being overly critical of any guest announcement, i am very happy with LFCC lineup and cant thankyou enough for getting such guests as Richard Dreyfuss and Elijah Wood.

Keeper - after a few banters with you just making sure theres no hard feelings and in all honesty sometimes I do agree with what you say, its just fun to get a debate going. I only post with good fun in mind, never maliciously ;)

Cant wait for LFCC!!! :P

and since we are doing character referances, I can say that rich5wolves is a decent chap, having met him at autographica7.

:P

Paul

and since we are doing character referances, I can say that rich5wolves is a decent chap, having met him at autographica7.

:P

Paul

Hi matey, long time no speak. Just how did they get Dreyfuss to this event.......inspired! Got my Gold Pass ready :thumbup:

Hope to see you at LFCC are you working that day?

Keeper - after a few banters with you just making sure theres no hard feelings and in all honesty sometimes I do agree with what you say, its just fun to get a debate going. I only post with good fun in mind, never maliciously :P

Cant wait for LFCC!!! :thumbup:

slightly surprised to say this - but hey, fair enough. :D

i feel compelled to say - no matter whether i agree with a post or not, i mostly feel compelled to view each post individually - so, if i'm in disagreement with someone, its (typically) the individual opinion :dance:

so yep, no hard feelings icon1.gif

Just how did they get Dreyfuss to this event.......inspired! Got my Gold Pass ready :lol:

If that was an actual question, I can say, that they got him on account of Carrie Fisher. The two are friends, and she helped on the matter. To which extend I don't know.

Edit: By the way, I got this info from Jason, in case you wonder.

Edited by Satchel Pooch

Just how did they get Dreyfuss to this event.......inspired! Got my Gold Pass ready :D

If that was an actual question, I can say, that they got him on account of Carrie Fisher. The two are friends, and she helped on the matter. To which extend I don't know.

Edit: By the way, I got this info from Jason, in case you wonder.

Cool. Cant wait to see Dreyfuss, going to get at least 3 signatures from him.

• Showmasters Admin

Showmasters - After recent posts I just want to say that although my posts can sometimes seem objectional I am very much a massive Showmasters fan. I attend almost all events. I never mean any harm if I come across as being overly critical of any guest announcement, i am very happy with LFCC lineup and cant thankyou enough for getting such guests as Richard Dreyfuss and Elijah Wood.

Keeper - after a few banters with you just making sure theres no hard feelings and in all honesty sometimes I do agree with what you say, its just fun to get a debate going. I only post with good fun in mind, never maliciously :D

Cant wait for LFCC!!! :unsure:

Rich5wolves, we try hard and try our best to get guests for our shows. All the actors we get are human beings at the end of the day and we find it hard to allow some of your posts to stay up as they can sometime cause offence to both ourselves and the actors we get, especially when some of these actors inhabit our websites and call us, which then makes it awkward. Their is a difference in airing an opinion and being rude, please dont be the latter. We appreciate your support and we are pleased you enjoy the events.

Showmasters

Keeper - after a few banters with you just making sure theres no hard feelings and in all honesty sometimes I do agree with what you say, its just fun to get a debate going. I only post with good fun in mind, never maliciously :P

Cant wait for LFCC!!! :D

Rich5wolves, we try hard and try our best to get guests for our shows. All the actors we get are human beings at the end of the day and we find it hard to allow some of your posts to stay up as they can sometime cause offence to both ourselves and the actors we get, especially when some of these actors inhabit our websites and call us, which then makes it awkward. Their is a difference in airing an opinion and being rude, please dont be the latter. We appreciate your support and we are pleased you enjoy the events.

Showmasters

I would also like to point out that there are various others on the board that are far ruder than me. For an example view the recent Peter Mahew thread. I noticed however that there has been no response to this post??

I never insult a guest. All I state sometimes is an opinion and its never personal to a guest so any examples of me being rude would be appreciated. Again others seem to have a harsher opinion than my own. At the same time as all of this, I have written this thread as a message of support to Showmasters. I wouldnt do this if I wanted to either offend you or be rude to you.

The only thing I can think of which you may determine as being rude is when the announcement of David Prowse was made and I said it was predictable. This was a fact as Baker and Prowse usually stick together. There were others that responded to this thread calling him dull! I find that a lot ruder than what I said................. I just said that I had predicted the announcement a while ago, surely thats not offensive to Prowse? Certainly didnt mean he was boring...........I meant i saw it coming....... :D

Edited by rich5wolves

I made the comment about Mr Mayhew. I regret the throw away nature of the comment, just wanted to stress my bad experience meeting him.

Think its time we all moved on :D

I made the comment about Mr Mayhew. I regret the throw away nature of the comment, just wanted to stress my bad experience meeting him.

Think its time we all moved on :thumbup:

Did you know you can edit your comments? You can also ask other people to edit theirs if they have quoted you. Alternatively you can delete the comment altogether. Makes the thread look a bit odd though.

Think its time we all moved on :blink:

Agreed :P

Hi All what are you putting down as your Theme for your GOLD PASS and why?

Think its time we all moved on :thumbup:

Agreed :blink:

I put down LOTR as I will have Elijah's and have John Rhys Davies and therefore am going to collect as many others as I can. I hope they dont include an Elijah wood one though as im meeting him. :)

I can say, that they got him on account of Carrie Fisher. The two are friends, and she helped on the matter. To which extend I don't know.

yeah i figured as much - i saw an interview with richard once and he said in the 80s him and carrie partied hard and coked it up

Think its time we all moved on :wub:

Agreed ;)

Dont do Gold passes. Like to get there at the crack of dawn to get in line for VQ tickets. Come on its part of the fun! :D

Agreed ;)

Dont do Gold passes. Like to get there at the crack of dawn to get in line for VQ tickets. Come on its part of the fun! :D

hmmm ques.....fun........lol I have a gold pass not just because of queues but im planning to meet quite a few guests including the big three and this way ive guaranteed myself to do that. Plus queues do my head in after an hour or so. :chair:

Agreed :D

Dont do Gold passes. Like to get there at the crack of dawn to get in line for VQ tickets. Come on its part of the fun! :chair:

hmmm ques.....fun........lol I have a gold pass not just because of queues but im planning to meet quite a few guests including the big three and this way ive guaranteed myself to do that. Plus queues do my head in after an hour or so. :chair:

Will be there all day saturday, so on past experience that will plenty of time to get everyone i want. Plenty of fun to be had in queues, signing fruit etc. Do you hold up your Gold pass to everyone Waynes World stylie??? ;)

Think its time we all moved on :chair:

Agreed :chair:

Dont do Gold passes. Like to get there at the crack of dawn to get in line for VQ tickets. Come on its part of the fun! :chair:

Will be there all day saturday, so on past experience that will plenty of time to get everyone i want. Plenty of fun to be had in queues, signing fruit etc. Do you hold up your Gold pass to everyone Waynes World stylie??? :chair:

Yes I do actually....... :chair::chair:

Think its time we all moved on :blink:

hmmm ques.....fun........lol I have a gold pass not just because of queues but im planning to meet quite a few guests including the big three and this way ive guaranteed myself to do that. Plus queues do my head in after an hour or so. :D

Will be there all day saturday, so on past experience that will plenty of time to get everyone i want. Plenty of fun to be had in queues, signing fruit etc. Do you hold up your Gold pass to everyone Waynes World stylie??? :lol:

Yes I do actually....... :D:P

Git! So presumably when Maggie Grace is out and about i will be able to spot you, the guy going shwing! ;)

Think its time we all moved on ;)

hmmm ques.....fun........lol I have a gold pass not just because of queues but im planning to meet quite a few guests including the big three and this way ive guaranteed myself to do that. Plus queues do my head in after an hour or so. :D

Will be there all day saturday, so on past experience that will plenty of time to get everyone i want. Plenty of fun to be had in queues, signing fruit etc. Do you hold up your Gold pass to everyone Waynes World stylie??? :poki:

Yes I do actually....... ;):poki:

Git! So presumably when Maggie Grace is out and about i will be able to spot you, the guy going shwing! :poki:

it will be more like,

shwing schwing schwing schwing schwing schwing schwing schwing!!!!!! ;)

Think its time we all moved on :WINCE:

Will be there all day saturday, so on past experience that will plenty of time to get everyone i want. Plenty of fun to be had in queues, signing fruit etc. Do you hold up your Gold pass to everyone Waynes World stylie??? :poki:

Yes I do actually....... :D:poki:

Git! So presumably when Maggie Grace is out and about i will be able to spot you, the guy going shwing! :poki:

it will be more like,

shwing schwing schwing schwing schwing schwing schwing schwing!!!!!! :dance:

Maggie be thy name! :clap: