who will win the world cup?

sanguinarium

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm more than a little concerned by englands line-up for tomorrow. We should beat ecuador fairly comfortably but rooney isn't fit enough to play up front alone and owen hargreaves is no defender.

The loss of neville for the rest of the world cup is as big as any in my opinion.

here's a question which coverage has been best itv or bbc.

i think martin o'neill is great a little dull but he certainly knows what he's talking. I always love watching ian wright and alan hansen is okay too so for me it's bbc. they should get ally mcoist too :dance:

• Moderators

Can't say I really mind either .. BBC always do good coverage, but sometimes I prefer the ITV commentating etc. Sometimes the commentators are giving way too many facts that no one really cares about though :dance:

They've both been surprisingly good this time round which I'm glad about! Makes it all a bit more watchable.

I still love Sky's presentation the most though. I understand why it has to be on free TV but I enjoy Keys and Gray, and the overall look of it all more.

Any's gotta be better than ESPN, ESPN2 and ABC.

I'd quite like to hear Martin O'Neill doing it, he's cool. :dance: Ally McCoist would be great, I like your thinking. :dance:

I'd like Argentina to win this, although I wouldn't like us to face them at any point..agh, conflicted.

another great goal

i hope none of englands games go into extra-time. they struggle to play 60 mins never mind 120.:uhoh:

this is also causing me to me to miss meet joe black. dag nab it :(

Edited by sanguinarium

Damn Argentine's. No there wasn't a bet, I just don't like Argentina.

Anyway, can some people now agree that they're not convinced with Argentina!!!

They played a very poor Serbia team that day. Anyone who played them that day would've been favourites afterwards.

Oh by the way I like Martin O'Neill as he's agreeing on Argentina. He's not convinced by them either :D

i'm not convinced by anyone yet. But as i said i backed argentina before the world cup started. My original prediction has changed slightly though as i can't see portugal and italy reaching the third place play-off, i even think australia may beat italy.

Holland have been a lot better than i expected under van basten and spain have played well but again haven't played top opposition yet.

c'mon england :(

how rooney is going to play all alone i don't know. Stupid eriksson :D