What costumes are you planning for C10?

*sidles in sheepishly*

Hey guys, been awhile!

Me and my fiance are coming as Seras Victoria and Alucard from Hellsing.

On the Saturday I'm probably doing Elle or GoGo from Kill Bill... not sure about him!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't have a scanner at the mo and this forum won't let me post pics at the mo. grrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

any way i now have a dress makers dummy ensuring that my costumes fit properly for once. n jay (ellie) My cannon is ready for voldie. (bad voldie what have i told you about standing on people it's not evil enough you're meant to jump on them.) sorry voldie needed another spell in the brig got to go he needs feeding. lol!!!!!!!!!!:huh:

:D:poki:

:poki:

:firedevil:

Not sure what costumes I'm doing for C10 yet.

Think I'm being Draco at some point over the weekend so Turk I need to know if your doing Draco and when?

Might also wear my new outfit I got for my birthday. Lets put it this way. Corset, next to nothing skirt and red mohican I think. Hehe

Not sure what other costumes I can throw together for then. Think I need to do a costume check and guest list check.

Gemma, I would love to see the photo of Voldie standing on the Hufflepuff preety boy. It will have me very amused.

Oh yes! Here we go, lets all pick on the Hufflepuff Pretty-Boy just because he would have out ponced even Mr Malfoy if he'd been allowed to blossom into a full grown Dandy! But no. Kill the younger, better looking one to stop the competition.

Well, I'm going to haunt you Mr Malf! So Nerr!

Haunt away, I'm not scared. I'm rich and can afford ghostbusters.

Anyhoo! Here is my costume list both C10 and G-mex2

C10

Sat - Sephiroth (Final Fantasy 7 - Advent Children)

sephyreturn.jpg

Sat nite - Lucius Malfoy (hopefully in the Quidditch World Cup outfit)

GOFLucius01.jpg

Sun - Tavington (Patriot)

tavvywithahose.jpg

G-mex2

Sat - Legolas (with new Lorien quiver)

legolas.jpg

Sun - Lucius Malfoy (Death Eater)

lm.jpg

Well, I'm randomally wearing my Leggy as a last minute change of mind. Hadn't planned on going as a group but people are welcome to join my elf. I love your Eowyn armour. It would be great to see it again. I would do Leggy with armor but I'm already building armour for another costume.

Well, I was originally only wearing my UFO costume at Gmex, but I fancy bringing Eowyn ( for obvious reasons...lol) I can't wear it all day as it's heavy, being made of wool, leather and steel, so I'll probaly change half way though the day. I was only asking cause it'd be nice to get other LOTR costumes together. I haven't seen your Leggy, so I'll be looking forward to that! Plus I want pics!!! :wub:

Well, I'm randomally wearing my Leggy as a last minute change of mind. Hadn't planned on going as a group but people are welcome to join my elf. I love your Eowyn armour. It would be great to see it again. I would do Leggy with armor but I'm already building armour for another costume.

Well, I was originally only wearing my UFO costume at Gmex, but I fancy bringing Eowyn ( for obvious reasons...lol) I can't wear it all day as it's heavy, being made of wool, leather and steel, so I'll probaly change half way though the day. I was only asking cause it'd be nice to get other LOTR costumes together. I haven't seen your Leggy, so I'll be looking forward to that! Plus I want pics!!! ;)

I will have my Eowyn white wool dress for gmex if there will be a group for there

i will be wereing my 15th century dress on the sunday, (thats if my friends are up to the chalenge of tying my corset and bodace)

and i may be going as hawk from the titans (comic version) at the party, i fthere is one, theres no sign ot that happening yet.

my fairy wings need a new harness so my rock hard fairy costume will have to wait for another outing.

cant wait to see everyones outfits. its going to be fabulous

see you all at c10

sarah

Hi Sarah, hows it going?

Wyrdsister, photo ops are defo a must. Would love a photo of your armour as I didn't get a picture last time.

Photo ops are go! I don't think I have a single pics of your costumes! Although I have seen a few ( photos & costumes). Somehow in all the excitement of the shows I forget to get the old camera out :smile:

aren't you tempted to bring your Lothlorien Haldir now?

Edited by wyrdsister

Okay major change of Plans *again*

Saturday I will be being Legolas, as I have a friend going as Aragorn who wants me to join him to see Daisy. Dragon Task costume will not be appearing untill Gmex now. So It'll be School Robes Cedric, Legolas and Quidditch Cedric

Edited by JaY (Gears?!?)

Looks like I wont be making it to C10 as I have like £35 to my name to last me like 3 weeks so I so wont be there. Will be at Gmex as long as I don't go into hospital to have my tonsils out then. I'll make sure my appointment is after then. :vader:

Love you all and sorry guys.

P.s. Scotty got those cds of QaF can't watch them just yet but will soon.

Saturday I will be being Legolas, as I have a friend going as Aragorn who wants me to join him to see Daisy. Dragon Task costume will not be appearing untill Gmex now. So It'll be School Robes Cedric, Legolas and Quidditch Cedric

Yay! Out with the elf. Shame that I'm being Sephiroth that day otherwise I would of woren mine. We have to get piccies of our elfs together.

Is anyone planning on going in Battlestar Galactica costumes on the sunday?

Me and a friend have been working on BSG costumes for C10. We're going in the green BDU type outfits, we're just waitng for the dogtags to arrive now.

It'll be good to meet up with anyone else going to take a few photos etc. :wub:

Is anyone planning on going in Battlestar Galactica costumes on the sunday?

Me and a friend have been working on BSG costumes for C10. We're going in the green BDU type outfits, we're just waitng for the dogtags to arrive now.

It'll be good to meet up with anyone else going to take a few photos etc. :wub:

Well obviously I am going, but then again I am said friend! It would be really cool to meet some other BSG fans!

Yay! Out with the elf. Shame that I'm being Sephiroth that day otherwise I would of woren mine. We have to get piccies of our elfs together.

Smegolas (don't ask) will Glomp Sephy! I'm a mere slip of an elf though, with no weapons. Less restricting so better for glompage of various people! Bwahahahaha!