Buffy Chaos Bleeds

Clements

Awesome game!! really impressed than the first one they brought out, yeah playing as willow isnt the greatest part of the game but oh well the extras and videos (not to mention the outtakes video) are way too funny :lol: ive only completed it once but i did play non stop for a good 7 hours just to complete it lol

I've completed it loads of times, it's a great game, Willow's like my second fave character drawing with Faith and losing by Buffy!!!! But great game!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

i have had this game for ages

but I just cant get past the faith /kackistos ( or whatever his name is ) stage. I have tried on tried

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What part in particular are you stuck on leocat?

but I just cant get past the faith /kackistos ( or whatever his name is ) stage. I have tried on tried

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the part where faith goes through the mansion and the quarry then has to fight Kakistos, he is attacking her and at the same time the zombies attacking and 4 orbs that she has to smash.

I jsut cant do it without getting killed

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the part where faith goes through the mansion and the quarry then has to fight Kakistos, he is attacking her and at the same time the zombies attacking and 4 orbs that she has to smash.

I jsut cant do it without getting killed

Collect all the medi packs before you get to him. Then go to the furthest away orb. Hide behind it until it goes swirly, then hit it, then move to the one on your left. Keep doing this until you smash them all. Fight him then kill him. Oh, and when your life goes down past half way, use a medi pack. Tell me if it doesn't work, then I'll go back through the level and try it again myself.

Hope It Works!!!!!!!!!!

It won't protect you, but when you're on one side he'll be on the other and if he moves around the orb, move in the opposite direction until it goes all swirly and then POW!!!!!!!

lol, the monkey part i cant do that i dont know what to do there and dont know what to do about the forefield things, its just hard lol

I'll go through the level until I get to that part *hopes he remembers when he gets to the part*

its ok thanks for trying

This is just something I remember, do you know the Relic that you find. Where you start the level, there is a little island in the middle of the walkway, from where you start off, north of the island there is a statue or something, I think the relic goes in there.

When you say "The Monkey Part" is it just a random monkey in the level?