Buffy Chaos Bleeds

Clements

lol, I remember that part! Haven't played it in so long but I beleive you use the tranquilizer gun to shoot the monkey down, you get the tranquiler gun at some point by pushing a bail of hay under a door to and the flipping a switch and the bail of hay keeps the door open...sorry i'm not more specifc, its been a while

James

there is this monkey at the top of this burning building throwing stuff at me

This is going to be VERY long!!!!!!!! Jus warning you. It's a walkthrough of most of the level.

Monkey

angelavenger was right, you need a tranquiliser gun for the monkey follow what I say and you'll get to it.

Have you found a key yet?

If you haven't it's north from where you start, go through the door. Keep going straight. Once you go through the other door, turn left and go through the door. Defeat the two vamps. Go out the other side. Go around the electric fencing and smash through the window. Climb up all the ledges and jump across the other ledge. The key is there.

If you have, but haven't used it, you use it on the reptile door. Note: There's two gorillas in there.

Go to the right and smash through the first window there, go inside and press the action buttton on the dark rectangle. Note: There's a vampire through there.

Defeat the vampire and go down the hall, collect the spade they'll help you with the gorillas outside. There's also a medi-kit in there. Smash through the window and defeat the two gorillas. Then go to the right and keep walking around the building until you get to a garage door. Press the switch next to it and it will open. Note: There's a vampire inside, he'll come round the corner. Once you kill him go up the ladder and shimmy across left onto the shutter. Then drop and quickly run through the other shutter way. Collect the relic, you'll need it for the forcefield part. Then go out of the door. Turn right and go around the right side of the car. Keep going forwards until you get to an open gate. Note: A vampire is following you. Once you kill him, go to the lockers, punch/kick them. They'll open, don't switch the power off until later. Go back to the garage door you were at before. Don't go inside though. Once at the door, turn right and go to the door of the next building go inside. Note: It is an enclosed space and there's a vampire in there. Once you kill him press the button and you can go in the other room for the spade. Note: If you do, a vampire will jump in there. If you don't want to go in there then press the button and quickly stand infront of the shutter and jump, you'll grab hold of it. Quickly shimmy across onto the ledge and jump down. Go in the room behind you, I can't remember what's in there, no baddies though. Then, climb down the ladder, leave going outside until later. Keep going there's nothing in the tunnel until you get in sight of the other ladder, a vampire will jump down. Kill him and climb up the ladder. You are outside, vampires will jump over the fencing. Go to the stack of hay and push it underneath the shutter. Then, smash through the window and go out to the corridor, there's nothing there. Turn right and punch/kick the lock, don't open the gate though or vampires can get in. Then go back to where you came in and switch the switch. Then go outside and the shutter will be on the stack of hay. Note: Don't go under there yet. Go back down the tunnel and again a vampire will jump down the other ladder. Go up the ladder and go outside. Bust the lock and go to the switch. Then go all the way back to the hay stack. Duck underneath the shutter and smash through the other window. Note: A tranquiliser should be round here somewhere. Turn right and left and bust the locks. Go to where you just went left and go out of the gate. Go back to the electric fencing and get to the ledge where the key was. Jump up and shimmy across to the other ledge. There's the second relic. Go to the gorilla, but wait to use the tranquiliser, two vamps will jump down, kill them. Then, jump on one of the umbrellas and shoot big ugly with the tranquiliser gun. It will show a little clip. Then, go and get the relic. Go to the building doors that have the forcefield in. Look behind you and the little island will have a statue there. Place all three relics in the statue and a blue sphere will appear there. Hold the action button at the sphere, you will go invisible and Buffy will say "WOW, INVISIBILITY, I BET EVEN WILLOW CAN'T DO THIS" Quickly go to the forcefield and get past it whilst it down. Your invisibility will go. Defeat the vampire and collect the shield in the middle of the room. Go to the building next to the one you're in. Note: Two vamps in the tunnel. Go out of the tunnel and go inside the aquarium deafeat the two gorillas or the two zombies (depends how many times you've been in there.) After you've defeated them get your shield out. I think you press the block button when she holds it infront of her. If it isn't that button, then try all of the buttons until you find the one that holds it infront of her. Then carry on down the hallway. When you're in sight of the vamp in the hood, use the button to put the shield infront of you. The vampire will throw some teleportation thing at you but that button will block it. Then get your stake out, fight him and kill him. Go to the bottom of the stairs and collect the medi-kit. Then go through the doors to the BIG BAD of the level.

Hope it all helps, because I am now suffering from a new desease called fingerachynous.

Really do hope it helps.

Cya.

there is this monkey at the top of this burning building throwing stuff at me

This is going to be VERY long!!!!!!!! Jus warning you. It's a walkthrough of most of the level.

Monkey

angelavenger was right, you need a tranquiliser gun for the monkey follow what I say and you'll get to it.

Have you found a key yet?

If you haven't it's north from where you start, go through the door. Keep going straight. Once you go through the other door, turn left and go through the door. Defeat the two vamps. Go out the other side. Go around the electric fencing and smash through the window. Climb up all the ledges and jump across the other ledge. The key is there.

If you have, but haven't used it, you use it on the reptile door. Note: There's two gorillas in there.

Go to the right and smash through the first window there, go inside and press the action buttton on the dark rectangle. Note: There's a vampire through there.

Defeat the vampire and go down the hall, collect the spade they'll help you with the gorillas outside. There's also a medi-kit in there. Smash through the window and defeat the two gorillas. Then go to the right and keep walking around the building until you get to a garage door. Press the switch next to it and it will open. Note: There's a vampire inside, he'll come round the corner. Once you kill him go up the ladder and shimmy across left onto the shutter. Then drop and quickly run through the other shutter way. Collect the relic, you'll need it for the forcefield part. Then go out of the door. Turn right and go around the right side of the car. Keep going forwards until you get to an open gate. Note: A vampire is following you. Once you kill him, go to the lockers, punch/kick them. They'll open, don't switch the power off until later. Go back to the garage door you were at before. Don't go inside though. Once at the door, turn right and go to the door of the next building go inside. Note: It is an enclosed space and there's a vampire in there. Once you kill him press the button and you can go in the other room for the spade. Note: If you do, a vampire will jump in there. If you don't want to go in there then press the button and quickly stand infront of the shutter and jump, you'll grab hold of it. Quickly shimmy across onto the ledge and jump down. Go in the room behind you, I can't remember what's in there, no baddies though. Then, climb down the ladder, leave going outside until later. Keep going there's nothing in the tunnel until you get in sight of the other ladder, a vampire will jump down. Kill him and climb up the ladder. You are outside, vampires will jump over the fencing. Go to the stack of hay and push it underneath the shutter. Then, smash through the window and go out to the corridor, there's nothing there. Turn right and punch/kick the lock, don't open the gate though or vampires can get in. Then go back to where you came in and switch the switch. Then go outside and the shutter will be on the stack of hay. Note: Don't go under there yet. Go back down the tunnel and again a vampire will jump down the other ladder. Go up the ladder and go outside. Bust the lock and go to the switch. Then go all the way back to the hay stack. Duck underneath the shutter and smash through the other window. Note: A tranquiliser should be round here somewhere. Turn right and left and bust the locks. Go to where you just went left and go out of the gate. Go back to the electric fencing and get to the ledge where the key was. Jump up and shimmy across to the other ledge. There's the second relic. Go to the gorilla, but wait to use the tranquiliser, two vamps will jump down, kill them. Then, jump on one of the umbrellas and shoot big ugly with the tranquiliser gun. It will show a little clip. Then, go and get the relic. Go to the building doors that have the forcefield in. Look behind you and the little island will have a statue there. Place all three relics in the statue and a blue sphere will appear there. Hold the action button at the sphere, you will go invisible and Buffy will say "WOW, INVISIBILITY, I BET EVEN WILLOW CAN'T DO THIS" Quickly go to the forcefield and get past it whilst it down. Your invisibility will go. Defeat the vampire and collect the shield in the middle of the room. Go to the building next to the one you're in. Note: Two vamps in the tunnel. Go out of the tunnel and go inside the aquarium deafeat the two gorillas or the two zombies (depends how many times you've been in there.) After you've defeated them get your shield out. I think you press the block button when she holds it infront of her. If it isn't that button, then try all of the buttons until you find the one that holds it infront of her. Then carry on down the hallway. When you're in sight of the vamp in the hood, use the button to put the shield infront of you. The vampire will throw some teleportation thing at you but that button will block it. Then get your stake out, fight him and kill him. Go to the bottom of the stairs and collect the medi-kit. Then go through the doors to the BIG BAD of the level.

Hope it all helps, because I am now suffering from a new desease called fingerachynous.

Really do hope it helps.

Cya.

It's in the parts I've underlined.

Edited by AmberB

i have done that now and i am up to the big bad have you got any tips to killing him

When he morphs into four of him, the real him is the one at the back in the middle.

they all throw fireballs

Keep your eye on the real ripper, then just keep running around the room, back and forth until they start running then go to the real ripper.