To anyone who has the GOF soundtrack

Aragorns_Princess

Hello *waves*

Yeah there are three, first one is the "rock" one that people jump up and down to. Second one plays when Hermione goes over to the boys and asks about them joining her and Krum and the third one is when Ron makes her cry.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Soundtrack is brilliant, however not the best soudtrack to listen to when your falling to sleep, as the last three songs open with the 'weird sisters' screaming XD which when i first listen to the soundtrack made me jump 3 foot in the air XDD

i love the gof soundtrack. i think its the best of the four.

my favourite is the harry in winter track. its only in the film for a second or two but the whole track is lovely.

i like the quidditch world cup music too. its got the irish music at the beginning and then goes into the same music and the durmstrang entrance. very cool.

and of course the weird sisters songs are so cool. "shake your booty like a boggart in pain. again and again and again. can you dance like a hippogriff? mamama mamama mamamaaaaaa" lmao!

=x=

• 4 weeks later...

Hey all

Im new to this site :D i found out about it when i went to CM9!

I love the sound track, its soooooooo cool. i also think its the better out of the lot! I got them all, mainly cause i love the films, (fantasy/action n' adventure rule!) :wub: