HP Survivor Final

rainbowsparkle

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kitty - email me at the_original_rainbowsparkle@hotmail.com because I've lost your addy (and the link for your site - that went ages ago when my pc died!!!) I'll email you my mobile number and you can text me when you're there. If I'm around I'll come and say hi. It'd be nice to see you again :D

+ Fred

- Neville

Neville - 35

Fred - 19

Kitty - email me at the_original_rainbowsparkle@hotmail.com because I've lost your addy (and the link for your site - that went ages ago when my pc died!!!) I'll email you my mobile number and you can text me when you're there. If I'm around I'll come and say hi. It'd be nice to see you again :D

All you have to do is Google "Phelps Twins" and it's right there at the top. No excuse, no excuse. :jason: I'm kidding of course. If don't feel like googling it, just go to http://www.joptwins.com. I won't have my cell phone though (even though it says international, I think they lied. Last time I went out there with it, it died the moment I got off the plane). I will still email you and give you the super secret location of my secret base.

+ Fred

- Neville

Neville - 34

Fred - 18

It was a while ago now. I wouldn't worry too much - this computer isn't brilliant so I have a tendency to blame it when things go missing :unsure: As soon as I get a spare mo' (I'm working right now) I'll go and have a look, see what's new!

Everything has changed! We've got so much new stuff on it! You have to look at every picture in the gallery, register for the chats, the forums, everything!

+ Fred

- Neville

Neville - 24

Fred - 23