HP Survivor Final

rainbowsparkle

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never mind, Elwebb - at least we can console ourselves with the knowledge that we didn't have to go out searching for support from people who've never posted in the HP section before - maybe the words "cheating" and "desperation" spring to mind? Let's face it, if the game had carried on the way it was doing, without the extra "help" that Neville obviously needed, there'e every chance that Fred would have caught up and maybe even won. I think it's fair to say Neville won by default! :smile::wub::pyth::angry:

people who've never posted in the HP section before

Hope you don't mean me. Check your threads if you do. I've posted on here before ages ago. Even in this game I think, when my Ceddy was still in it.

No, I think she was referring to the other people that came in. :rolleyes:

LOL - no, I didn't mean you :dance:

I can't resist just reviewing a few stats though :thumbup:

For a long time, the ratio of Fred fans to Neville fans was 1:1. Then, out of nowhere, two other voters appeared entirely off their own bat, to vote for Fred, making the ratio 3:1.

Using these stats to represent a more global audience, we can deduce that for every Neville fan out there, there are three Fred fans, therefore, if the game had run it's natural course there can be no doubt that Fred would have won. So obviously Fred is the real winner :D It seems the universe also feels that Fred should have won - after all, two other fans appeared to vote with absolutely no prompting from anyone else

Wow - that's so amazing....

LOL - OK, I promise to let it rest now :dance::D