Season 2 episode 20

Nickelodeon

Hey Am new here! i came to the last collectomania in milton keynes with my friend annie who is annieharbuckle on here or something i think and i wanted to chat to other people who are as mad about lost as me! but has anyone seen season 2 episode 20 yet?? how amazing is that! and what a shocker of a twist that was! did not see that comin but episode 21 looks to be a sad one :P thanks for readin! nick ( found good website so see the next weeks previews most of u already know it www.lostlinks.net its really good!)

• Moderators

http://www.filmfodder.com/tv/lost

Read the blogs/summaries there, they're always so good! =D I always read them after I've watched the eps in case I've missed anything :)

I thought Ana-Lucia might die SOMETIME but I didn't think so soon. And I was still too in shock before Libby got shot too! And Michael!

ARGH! Violence!

I reckon Vincent the dog is behind the whole thing along with Jack's dad who suspiciously bumps into EVERYONE!!!

hey and yes the dog has not been seen for a long long time??????? but i know for sure that anna lucia dies and also michael survives but the thing is your not told whether libby is actually dead or alive so!!! who knows!!!!!! but why did he do it is what gets me???

I did think it a bit odd when vincent turned up at the end last episode with sawyer stroking him.... Though I think it's just a coincidence that it was moments before Michael turned up...

I reckon Ana Lucia is dead but not libby as it looks like she was holding something infornt of her...

Michael.... my guess is that he's joined the others and because it looked like he shot his shoulder (and not his chest) I don't think he's dead but instead shot himself so it looked like "Henry" did it so Henry could escape and Micheal could continue to pretend to be one of the good guys...

Anyone else think it's a bit off that they live in tents (which Michael could be lying about) but at somepoint we saw them walking with no shoes and looking very tribal/native. What I find odd is there are some that have all this technology (a la the Claire episode) and the guy with the fake beard... Maybe there are two sets of others? One group who are native to the Island and are harmless... and one group who took Walt and tried to steal the baby.

Can't wait for next week!

Thats some really good theories, i just havent thought about any myself, because i keep getting surprised with each episode, i love that its like that tho cos i dont know or i cant even think whats coming next! :angel:

• Moderators

I've been thinking that there's more than one group. It's certainly possible. The bare foot ones etc would be more like the main group, trying to survive and all that, while the kidnappers seem to be a lot more comfortable with the island and have a lot more. I guess we'll see!

Actually yeeh the theory of 2 "others " could be possible?? like why do they have to wear those costumes e.g. beardy guy???? but i like lost too cos it suprises u ever single episode u never know who else is gonna do something dark and creepy like i never saw the whole charlie kidnappin sun bit or for deifnate the whole michael bang bang she'd dead thing! but yeh michael survives he's ok but u dont find out about libby yet the trailer for episode 21 is absolutely amazing!:YAHOO::D:D:D

Aaargh! More Lost madness. Welcome to the boards Nickelodeon! I am as obsessed with Lost as you are (and so is David B, and some others if you look in the Lost section)! You were the guy with Annie @ CM9? Cool, I spoke to Annie on the Sunday but didn't speak to you as I wasn't sure if you were into the whole "convention" thing! (My piccie is on the "most wanted" gallery, if that jogs the memory, or gives you nightmares, whatever's good!) Glad you're a "Lost" obsessive & am gutted that you've seen ep 20 of S2, while I'm only up to Ep 15!

The mystery I'm thinking about is this: John Locke. Season 2 has slowly but surely been debunking his "faith" in the island. I keep hoping that it's still mystical & spiritual, and not just an island of scientists, weirdos and experiments, so what does everyone think is the reason that he can walk? Surely they didn't "fix him up" after the plane crashed?

P.S.-Vincent could be behind the whole thing! :band:

B.A.L.D.-Believers in the Affirmation Locke's Destiny. Join us!!!

hahaha lol i wanna be part of the B.A.L.D! and yeh i think i remeber you when you were talkin to annie. well she'd always told me about the CM and always wanted to go and i went this time LOVED it and so she told me to come on here and its such a relief talkin to people about lost!!! none of my friends have caught up to where i am! its frustratin!

but i agree that i too hope its still mystical cause thats what makes the show intruiging and interestin and also makes u think a lot more things that could be going on on the island!

Also the whole locke walkin again thing makes u think well is it the island? cause rose had a terminal illness and was going to die but wen she was on the island she said that she couldnt feel " the thing " there anymore that was goin to make her die? but how is that possible too? hmmmm this island must be mystical of some sort!????

Either that or there's some real good doctors/surgeons (I mean other than Dr. Jack! :dance: ) who are running around randomly "curing" people of their ailments when they're asleep/after they've been knocked out/etc.

BTW, just seen Ep 18 "Dave", and all I can say (apart from the Matrix/Vanilla Sky kinda thing that's clearly going on) is WTF!!!???

So much cool info, but so many cans of worms have been opened (so many plot ideas/mysteries) but very few are getting answered. It's frustrating, but I guess we all gotta think like Locke and hope the writers know what they're doing..... :whistling: . Everything happens for a reason, I hope....

Oh my god! just finished watching it and really didn't see that coming. but i did find it odd that the others "let" michael escape - i was kinda thinking TRAP at the time! gonna go watch the trailer for next week...

thats why i think michael found something out while he was with the "others" thats why he shot anna lucia and libby was obviously an accident but then why he opened the gun room with "henry" in looked at him then shot himself so that henry could get away so that jack, locke etc think henry did it and who is to tell them the truth???!!! well defo not anna lucia but we wernt told whether libby did actually die or not? probably but its not been said yet and if theres anything i know from this show is dont believe it till its happened! thats why i love it!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...