How did you feel before you met each guest?

Princess83

I got the WORST case of butterflies when I was lining up to meet Corey F and Tony Head. I think those last few moments when you're next in line is just the biggest buzz...it's awesome. All I could think of was OMG, it's Corey or OMG it's Tony and I had to work really hard not to just grin like an idiot.

Thank God when it was my turn I actually managed to talk to them without making a moron out of myself. I'm always okay with celebrities once I'm actually interacting with them, but the very last bit of the build up is so nerve wracking (in a good way).

Edited by Princess83

I get nervous as soon as I step in the queue. Usually plan the first thing I'm going to say to them, but when that's done I usually make a stupid comment or just stand there and go red.

Next time I might write a conversation on the back of my hand or something so I don't just stand there looking thick :)

I feel nervous, then realise they are human like the rest of us, and just treat them like they are human, but do a completely amazing job for a living.

Best way really

I managed to speak to Tony about my fave ep of Buffy

969791[/snapback]

Yeah, when I was with Tony I told him about how much I enjoyed his performence in Doctor Who and we talked a bit about "Band Candy", which is my favourite Giles related Buffy episode. He said how much fun he and Kristine (Sutherland) had filming it. He was really cool and down to Earth...I could have talked to him for hours if I'd been allowed, LOL.