The Dalek

alili

was anyone else totally freaked out by the Dalek that was wondering around the con? it seemed to pop up wherever i went and i had to keep hiding behind my friend - i thought i was over that fear after watching the last season of Dr Who >_<;

unfortunetly I didn't know the darlek was there on the monday until it came up behind me saying something about the blonde female earthling which then when I tried to run away it followed me. I know Shabs filmed it so no doubt that will end up on here at some point!!

968167[/snapback]

Yep Sure did! .... wooo ha ha ha .... Hi Baby, hows your voice? what? I can't hear you? speak up! LOL! .... now where is that sexy friend of yours ..LOL!

Hugs and Kisses ... Shabs :) :blink::WAVE:thhappy.gif

(PS you girls ROCK!) .. photos to follow....

Edited by Shabs

unfortunetly I didn't know the darlek was there on the monday until it came up behind me saying something about the blonde female earthling which then when I tried to run away it followed me. I know Shabs filmed it so no doubt that will end up on here at some point!!

968167[/snapback]

Yep Sure did! .... wooo ha ha ha .... Hi Baby, hows your voice? what? I can't hear you? speak up! LOL! .... now where is that sexy friend of yours ..LOL!

Hugs and Kisses ... Shabs :) :P;)thhappy.gif

969819[/snapback]

My voice is finally coming back thanks for asking, think the drinking session last night helped loads!!!

Lizzi is away for the weekend but Im sure she'll be around monday. No photos to follow cheeky!!!

968167[/snapback]

Hugs and Kisses ... Shabs :) :YAHOO::dance:thhappy.gif

969819[/snapback]

My voice is finally coming back thanks for asking, think the drinking session last night helped loads!!!

Lizzi is away for the weekend but Im sure she'll be around monday. No photos to follow cheeky!!!

970725[/snapback]

Hi Darling,

I have sent the clip to Eve_nitram!

E-mail me your address ... I want your approval before posting.

Love ya

Shabanlove2@hotmail.com

Shabs :YAHOO:

I LOVE THE DALEKS!!! They totally help make the event and really brighten up the day with the comments they come out with LOL!

I recently went to the Dr Who exhibition in Blackpool and I got to go inside one!!!!....It was soooo hot...those guys really work hard in those things! :WAVE: ...well done!

the dalek was rather annoying it kept playing the same tune over and over.

it was absolutely hilarious when it made this kid move out the way for it...some green thing jumped out from inside it =S

bless and i loved katie for not knowing what it was and working in the doctor who area...lol the looks she got for questioning "that robot thing"

=]

x x x

the dalek was rather annoying it kept playing the same tune over and over.

it was absolutely hilarious when it made this kid move out the way for it...some green thing jumped out from inside it =S

bless and i loved katie for not knowing what it was and working in the doctor who area...lol the looks she got for questioning "that robot thing"

=]

x x x

971627[/snapback]

Yep, sounds like me! Sorry for whistling the same tune -- it got stuck in my head :-)

I had a great time over the 2 days I was there last weekend -- thanks for all the kind comments in this thread.

Cheers

David James (Builder and Operator of Barney The Purple Dalek)

41f0582c.jpg

Awww, that's a lovely picture up there, Aragorns_Princess! Fantastic!

The imperial Dalek, Minty (yes, they all have stupid names), was along on the Saturday only. Yes, it does talk! I don't think it whistles though :-D

Anyone going to REMOVED (caught you out, filtery thing!)

Just wondering, when did the white/gold imperial dalek come out? I've seen a few photos of it around but i missed it, Imperials are my faves :o Anyone know if it talked aswell like Barney? Thx.

972052[/snapback]

EDIT - The filter is there because it is against forum rules to name other events.

Edited by Too Tall