• David Duchovny
    • Scott Bakula
    • Eliza Dushku
    • Hugh jackman
    • Carrie Ann Moss
    • Seth Green
    • Ian Mckellen

• 2 weeks later...

That was a tough one. I voted for Viggo, coz I reckon you have a chance of meeting any of the others elsewhere (at premieres for example) whereas I just don';t believe we will ever see Viggo!

But i would love to meet most of them esp Jennifer Garner, Famke Janssen and Liv Tyler. Not to mention Dominic Monaghan! That was a tough vote!

This was a hard choice. If I had my way, I'd vote for half of the people on that list. I voted for Ian McKellen though. He's such an established actor and would be able to talk about so many different experiences. Plus everytime there's an interview with him on the telly or the radio he seems like such a nice guy!

Annie.

Errrr come on guys Jesicca Alba all the way if your unsure watch into the blue not a great film but who cares shes in a bikini for most of it :yoda::D

That was a tough one. I voted for Viggo, coz I reckon you have a chance of meeting any of the others elsewhere (at premieres for example) whereas I just don';t believe we will ever see Viggo!

But i would love to meet most of them esp Jennifer Garner, Famke Janssen and Liv Tyler. Not to mention Dominic Monaghan! That was a tough vote!

I met viggo and got a photo with him at the premiere of History of violence in Hollywood, hes a top guy, i dont think it would be impossible :yoda:

He would be awsome - a great guest!!!!!! he has signed - but doesnt like to charge! maybe SM could state the photo's you get signed are £20 and the autograph comes free!!!!

I don't believe they can charge for the 8x10 because then it becomes a copyright issue, so some other solution would be needed.

highly unlikely viggo would ever attend an event... unless it was for charity?

but yeah, the pic comes free when an auto is bought, as far as i'm aware its the issue of copyright and not being allowed to sell with profit unless there's permission.

highly unlikely viggo would ever attend an event... unless it was for charity?

but yeah, the pic comes free when an auto is bought, as far as i'm aware its the issue of copyright and not being allowed to sell with profit unless there's permission.

I think the only way it would ever happen at one of these type events (ie unless it was a show specifically put on for charity) would be if Viggo waived the appearance fee and any money raised from selling the auto's went to charity. Don't see that happening though.