All about you

Ash

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,I'm Kimberley..but if anyone calls me that I DON'T answer...so I'm Kym.I also go by Happy K,Tigger,Tiggs,Tiggsy,Kymba..etc

I'm 19 and I live in a little village in North Wales that no has ever heard of.After hating my uni course I came home in december and I now work in woolies in conwy part time.The rest of the time I spend watching a LOT of american tv shows (24,Lost,Veronica Mars,The O.C,Americas next top model) and dvd's!

I spend way to much money on my hair,Toni&Guy for me please...Also on gigs,music,dvd's and magazines.

I'm going back to uni sept to do wildlife conservation..I one day want to live in Africa and not wear shoes :thumbup:

I like music..I'm too obsessed with Panic!At the disco for my own good..I've seen them twice this year..again tomorrow and again at Leeds.I play the violin badly I like every genre of music to be honest...really I do..I can't live without music..my iPod never leaves my bag.

I have friends all over the country that I visit when I can.

I've been to C3 and LFCC.And then crewed at every sm's event since C6..

this is prolly long now so thats me

Edited by Tiggsy

The most exciting thing happening to me at the moment is that I'm going for an audition for a BBC programme on the 6th of May where they're trying to find someone to play Maria in the West End production of 'The Sound Of Music', I can't wait!!

962188[/snapback]

You never told me :( good look hunni, fingers are crossed. :(

963373[/snapback]

Yeah, best of luck with that! Hope it all goes to plan! ^_^

963542[/snapback]

Sorry I didn't tell you marina, I was telling so many people that I though I had already told you... :D I made no sense just then!! :lol:

Thanks for the good luck wishes guys! I'll deffo let you all know how it went!!

At the moment I'm working seasonally at ASDA's in my local town, Rochdale, and my deparments are checkouts (Boooo!!) and Greeting (YAY!!).

962188[/snapback]

:o:o ME TOO! Except I work in my local Asda full time (even booooer! lol) half of which is on Checkouts and the other half Greeting! small world, eh!?

963540[/snapback]

NO WAY!! That's so weird! Not many people do both checkouts and greeting... Well, nice to meet you Ellie! Hope to see you at CM 9!!

Annie. :(

963918[/snapback]

I know!! I'll be at bowling on Friday if you are around, if not you will probably find me loitering around the Lost Boys.... baha :unsure::lol:

Hey Ash,  :(

I'm Andy, 27 and live in Brierley Hill in the West Midlands.

Im a Customer Advisor for a leading Waste Services provider (the clean side of the job hehe)  :unsure: 

One of the few 'oldies' on here i guess you could say (don't hit me Marina)  :D  , been around a few years and been to every Showmasters show since day 1.

Love everything and anything Disney, hence the forum name.

umm what else... ?  ^_^  Oh yeah, I help run forum most wanted so get ya pic emailed over to us and let everyone see ya face (follow link pinned at the top of this section)

Can always be found online either on here or msn. 

Have fun, chill and relax and welcome to the madness of the forum  :(

963615[/snapback]

Disney is cool. Film is just cool anyway.

I think i'm a bit too new to be going on the forum most wanted, you never know I might not stick out the forum 'cause I can't really talk in most of the forums. :lol: I tried to put a pic as my avatar, but I kept getting an error msg so I emailed about it.

xxx

• Moderators

If you've tried to upload a 64x64 pic, then I don't think it'll work ... for some reason the upload thing seems to die every so often.

You're best off putting it on Photobucket or something then linking it off there.

And as for being too new .. no such thing :unsure: you can't just leave here, we won't let you ^_^

NO WAY!! That's so weird! Not many people do both checkouts and greeting... Well, nice to meet you Ellie! Hope to see you at CM 9!!

Annie. :WAVE:

963918[/snapback]

I know!! I'll be at bowling on Friday if you are around, if not you will probably find me loitering around the Lost Boys.... baha :WAVE::WAVE:

964283[/snapback]

Yeah, I'll be at bowilng on Friday! We can have an indepth conversation about the happenings of ASDA... Erm :rolleyes: Maybe not!! :lol: See you there!

Annie.

Annie. :clap:

963918[/snapback]

I know!! I'll be at bowling on Friday if you are around, if not you will probably find me loitering around the Lost Boys.... baha :angel::D

964283[/snapback]

Yeah, I'll be at bowilng on Friday! We can have an indepth conversation about the happenings of ASDA... Erm :blush: Maybe not!! :lol: See you there!

Annie.

964635[/snapback]

Yeah and the crap we have to put up with :lol: See you friday!!!!!

• Moderators

Guess I better do a proper reply to this sometime lol

I am David, 23, live in south-east London/Kent .. yes, it's possible to live in both places at once damnit!

Went to Staffordshire Uni and did a Film, TV and Radio Studies degree, got a 2:1, and been lazy ever since .. although actively looking for appropriate jobs right now, I refuse to go somewhere that I'll feel suicidal by the end of every day. No thanks :WINCE:

So as you probably guessed, I'm a fan of movies and TV programmes. I watch far too many. My current favourites include 24, Prison Break and Lost. My all-time favourites would be Friends, X Files and hmm comedy like Black Adder, Frasier and Seinfeld. Oh, and Buffy. And other stuff too.

Got about 500+ DVDs, that's my main hobby, although I wish I collected something slightly cheaper! And something that didn't make my shelves collapse.

I spend too much time on here, but so do my friends so it's all good ;)

That's about it really. I'll think of something else to write later, or just make up something interesting, we'll see :lol:

Ooh and I like writing stuff ... poetry, short stories, scripts, whatever! I haven't had any random creative outbursts for a while though. I need to be inspired. Spending too much time enjoying other peoples work lately!

And music. I love music. Mainly listening, although I'd love to play piano or keyboard, but my fingers don't always cooperate. I like stuff like Muse, System Of A Down, Blink 182 .. I'm not fussy, as long as it's not crap :P

Edited by DavidB

Hi my name is Aaron and am 18 years old and I live in Milton Keynes. Yes where Collectormania is placed. I am studying a-levels in business and I.C.T untill I go off to university when I will study Information Technology hopefully at sheffield hallam. I Enjoy whatching T.V as most people do. I also enjoy making new friends and going to conventions to meet with fellow enthusiasts.

hello all,

My name is Jaime and Im 21 from north wales. the town I live in is called Wrexham and it is a horrible breeding ground of scallies and bad football teams.

I have only been to the G-Mex and C9 as far as SM events goes, but they are so much fun and i cant wait to go to more. just leaves the matter of saving money for each one.

I became highly obsessed with the Lord of the Rings movies when they came out after reading the books both Hobbit and LOTR at younger ages. I love all things Marvel and it kicks DC comics ass anydays. Wolverine over Batman? Your damned right! :firedevil:

i work for my dad's business which has been going for 75 years now, crazy. were metal merchants by trade which means alot of physical work which makes me tired all the time unfortunately :lol:

music is a massive part of my life, i hate driving in the car with silence. some of my favourite bands include four star mary, bon jovi, killswitch engage, silverstein & hundred reasons.

i play bass guitar mainly but now im in a band as the main songwriter/singer which is scarier than i could have ever imagined. i also play drums from time to time and am self taught on all.

anything else? just ask :wub:

~J :lol:

My name is Steve. I'm 26 and from Cardiff.

LFCC4 will be my first SM show I'll be attending. I'm new to all this. Looking forward to seeing the Stargate and Lost guests. Lost is fast becoming my fav show.

I currently work at a printing firm as a digital printer. Although it's very good pay, I'm starting to get tired of it, and I am considering going back to college to do something different. Most likely something to do with sport & fitness. That's one of my big loves in life.

The music I enjoy most is rock, mainly alot of the older bands like Pearl Jam, Soul Asylum, Metallica, and Smashing Pumpkins. Some of the newer-ish bands I like are Alter Bridge, Cold, Feeder, Kasabian (love em!), 3 Doors Down.

The sort of stuff I like watching on T.V include Stargate, Lost, Smallville, Alias, and 24. I'm also a massive X-Men fan. Just got to see some of the strange stuff I have aswell as the comics tucked away for safe keepings.