Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping for a serious horror guest, perhaps a NOTLD Reamke reunion.... ^_^

George Romero

Tom Savini

Tony Todd

Tom Towles

Bill Moseley

Pat Tallman* (but she's already @ CM9!

C'mon, serious Halloween scares for CM10!

Please!

958693[/snapback]

I agree with Victor, some good horror guests would be great! I still really want to meet Robert Englund as I keep missing him. I'd also like to meet Tony Todd and Kane Hodder as he cancelled LFCC2! I've met George Romero and Bill Moseley before and they were really friendly and chatty. I think my brother got a signed Devil's Rejects poster for free as well from Bill.

I'm hoping for a serious horror guest, perhaps a NOTLD Reamke reunion.... ^_^

George Romero

Tom Savini

Tony Todd

Tom Towles

Bill Moseley

Pat Tallman* (but she's already @ CM9!

C'mon, serious Halloween scares for CM10!

Please!

958693[/snapback]

I agree with Victor, some good horror guests would be great! I still really want to meet Robert Englund as I keep missing him. I'd also like to meet Tony Todd and Kane Hodder as he cancelled LFCC2! I've met George Romero and Bill Moseley before and they were really friendly and chatty. I think my brother got a signed Devil's Rejects poster for free as well from Bill.

958698[/snapback]

I got a free House of 1,000 Corpses poster from Bill. He is awsome. I also got a free DR bag choc full of DR goodness from Bill. We need horror guests @ CM10. Badly.....please SM!

I got a free House of 1,000 Corpses poster from Bill. He is awsome. I also got a free DR bag choc full of DR goodness from Bill. We need horror guests @ CM10. Badly.....please SM!

Cool! Did you get a 10x8 of Bill? If so, which one did you choose? I found it really hard to pick one as I wanted a H1000C or DR picture, but the "Choptop" photo was so cool ^_^

Cool! Did you get a 10x8 of Bill? If so, which one did you choose? I found it really hard to pick one as I wanted a H1000C or DR picture, but the "Choptop" photo was so cool ^_^

958704[/snapback]

I went nuts with Bill & Sid. I got the "last supper" poster (you know the orange one where they're all sitting at the table) signed by Ken Foree, Michael Berryman, Sid Haig, Bill Moseley, Prescilla Barnes and Leslie Easterbrook so far. I got DR & House of 1,000 posters both signed by Bill & Sid. I got Bill to sign 4 different 10x8's. One of him & Prescilla Barnes together (double signed), one of Otis, Baby & Spaulding on the road, 1 from TCM2 (double signed by Bill Johnston @ LFCC1), and my fave, Otis with 2 guns across his chest. He personalised & signed it: "I'm here to do the Devil's work!". I also got: "There ain't no ice cream in yer future!", "All the way to Hell!", "Join us" and "I am the Devil!" from Bill. He signed the TCM one with the classic "Lick my plate you...." well, you know the quote! :P

What is with 'the lost boys' reunion? Is it like an anniversary?

If 'the lost boys' can have a random reunion so can the lotr guests!!

the Lost boys has its 20th anniversary next year...how long ago was the last LOTR film? Bit premature for a reunion I think. Plus I believe (might be wrong) that this is the first SM event that hasnt had at least 1 LOTR guest, at a earlier one there was about 6 main ones...its nice there is different genres that are being done and its not repeat guests :lol:

Edited by sydney_bristow

There are loads of things I would like to see on the flyer, but definetly another 80's film re-union announcement would be cool.

The Goonies for example.

Looking at the post above as well, made me think about time we saw some Alias guests as well.

Edited by GoldenGreen

How about a 'North and South' renunion - Jonathan Frakes is coming to C9 but I mean:

Genie Fracis (Jonathan's wife would you believe)

Patrick Swayze (we can hope)

Philip Casnoff

Lesley-Anne Down

Terri Garber

Robert Wagner

Wendy Kilbourne

David Carradine

Kirstie Alley

Jim Metzler

James Read

Lewis Smith

Parker Stevenson

Any of these guys will be great!

I m hoping for

Tom Welling

Micheal Rosenbaum

John Schieder (cancelled C8)

David Duchovny or any1 from x-files

David Hasselhoff (for hubby)

I know its a laugh but ORLANDO BLOOM :wub:

Sean Bean or any1 else from LOTR

Daniel Radcliffe ( for my

Emma Watson Daughter whos mad

Rupert Grint on HP)

I know hes going to LFACC but Elijah Wood would be nice at MK. :lol:

:wub::unsure::P

Other Thread

The above is the other thread for the C10 flyers

We have to think of a reunion of some sort that will be HUGE because it is the 10th anniversary. :lol::P:unsure:

LOST - ?

Batman - ?

Superman - ?

Dr Who - Already had it but big names still available

Star Wars - Already had reunions - but still 2-3 big gun names

Star Trek - again unlikely - repeated guests

Harry Potter - Only big names are available otherwise repeating guests

Lost Boys - Now Commencing

LOTR - unlikely - repeated guests

James Bond - Autographica

Think Realistically of a Reunion we could have

We have to think of a reunion of some sort that will be HUGE because it is the 10th anniversary. :lol:  :P  :unsure:

961723[/snapback]

Anniversary is the wrong word, it won't be the 10th Anniversary for another about 7 yrs I don't think. Actually what is the proper word?

• Showmasters Admin
Other Thread

The above is the other thread for the C10 flyers

961723[/snapback]

That's actually a link to the start of this thread... :blink:

961730[/snapback]

It's because he started a whole new thread just to add his comments. So I merged it in with this thread.

• Showmasters Admin
We have to think of a reunion of some sort that will be HUGE because it is the 10th anniversary. :lol:  :clap:  :blink:

961723[/snapback]

Anniversary is the wrong word, it won't be the 10th Anniversary for another about 7 yrs I don't think. Actually what is the proper word?

961729[/snapback]

Occurrence or event, are the only one's I can think of that work.