SEAN ASTIN

veasse

with all the other forums sheesh you'd think we'd have a topic for Sean Astin fans! i know me and Gemma will post if its just us! so come on Sean fans!

Discuss anything about Sean!!!!

He is a god!! you have to admit!

this is my version of Alcoholics anonymous

its called Astin - not so - anonymous

i'll start

my name is veasse and i'm addicted to Sean astin, i have been addicted for 13 years! i have majority of his movies and i worship him, i would give up chocolate for him (which by the way i need to) i have many gifts for sean if i could i would give him the world, my biggest thing is i want Sean to be happy and i think Christine and the girls are wonderful!

my favourite movie aside from Lord of the rings is Toy Soldiers.....

so is there anyone who would like to join AA?

Veasse xx :D

After this weekend I fully respect Sean Astin and his work.

He was lovely to meet and he even let me ask a question in the FOTR screening on the sunday...

Thanks Sean again and hope you enjoyed the ickle Alcohol bottle i gave you. (if indeed you kept it)

SEAN is a god i mean he took time to talk and make sure i was ok!

i'm so lucky and honoured to have met him and i feel so special....

i loved him before i met him and i love him all the more now he is everything i ever imagined and more!

Christine is the luckiest lady on the planet!

V xx

I adore Mr Astin and have done for years. I admire him for so many things and I just wish I had a longer time with him than I did at C4, I could probably talk to him for weeks about things.

He is such a nice guy, and I know he said if he had the chance he probably wouldn't have put on as much weight for LOTR but you know he looks good on it!

I adore Mr Astin and have done for years.  I admire him for so many things and I just wish I had a longer time with him than I did at C4, I could probably talk to him for weeks about things.

He is such a nice guy, and I know he said if he had the chance he probably wouldn't have put on as much weight for LOTR but you know he looks good on it!

Sean is wonderful he has the ability to put on and lose easily.....

he looks good all the time i mean i must be the only person to find him sexually attractive as a hobbit!! hee hee! sorry TMI!

yes he is an amazing person, i told him that in the card i gve him!

he's so intelligent and talent and beautiful! god i'm so in awe!!

I felt like i would never meet so many like minded people when it comes to sean! i mean i have been a fan since the tender age of 11 and i'm 24 now so long time, everyone i asked about him in my life until now said "who?" and i hate that so i make sure people know who he is and lend vids with him in!

Sean is going to win so many awards with RotK i feel it, he has to be seen as the pure talent he is he needs to be recognised......

I just hope that by the gifts i gave he understands how i feel!

Veasse/ andrea xx