Power Rangers

Evie_Nitram

So... Sam and I were talking in great length about a Power Rangers group, but we couldn't really come to any conclusions about which of the generations to do... there's somewhere in the region of 10 and a billion different series' to choose from... lol

Edit ::There's SIXTEEN!! (16!) different generations of Power Rangers to choose from!::

Sam wants to do the Ninja Storm costumes, but I'd much prefer to do the Original rangers costumes...

The question really is... is anyone else interested, and what would they prefer?!

Forum is open for discussion... though if we're doing the original rangers, I'm Yellow!! it's love for Trini... I can't believe she died... ;)

Lizzi xxx

Edited by Evie_Nitram

Yeah she died in 2000,

I've got the green ranger costume (mighty morphing) getting my helmet soon so i'll be cos playing as the green ranger lol

zeongreen.jpg

As you can see it's looking good

That is awesome!! Where did you get it or how did you make it?!?! When are you cosplaying as the Green?? We could all do it together which would be cool...

And yeah, sadly Thuy Trang who played Trini was killed in 2001 in car accident... it's really sad... I only found out yesterday!!

right for now I'm just gonna stick with the Red Ranger. I would really love to do this costume. Also yes wouldn't mind having the helmet made but how much?

So we got:

Red ranger/Jason: naurarwen_fangorn

Yellow ranger/Trini: Evie_nitram

Green ranger/Tommy: Mem

Pink ranger/Kimberly:

Blue ranger/Billy:

Black ranger/Zack:

OMG... if your friend can make helmets that looked that good, yes I'd want one... else I think it'd be some kind of nigh-impossible papier mache 2-sided mask for me... (and no, I haven't thought that idea through much.... lol)

Lizzi xxx

p.s. Come on people - it's the POWER RANGERS... they'd be awesome to do!!

A Zordon costume might be insane... Alpha 5 if someone could pull him off would be grand... else the other costumes could be putties, goldar and rita repulsa etc...

And NO, the white ranger was no the best... it wasn't even one of the original!! hehehe White Ranger the interloper... and technically, an alien ranger from the 2nd generation... god I'm full of useless information! hahahah

• 1 month later...