Early Bird

DarkFan

afflicted, I did not know that that wanted nothing to say.

I use a traductor online because I don't speak very quite English...

I am Belgian

:YAHOO: Thank you for your answers

953887[/snapback]

Glad we could help.

If you got any more questions, don't be afraid to ask.

afflicted, I did not know that that wanted nothing to say.

I use a traductor online because I don't speak very quite English...

I am Belgian

:D Thank you for your answers

953887[/snapback]

So do you use an online translater to translate back to French too? It's really great they have these things online, as it does make the world smaller.

One more question to either Too Tall or Showmasters. Having bought advanced fast track tickets, how does it work out with queing. What I'm trying to say is you may have people with early bird/fast track tickets further behind in the queue of those with regular tickets. How does it work out?

One more question to either Too Tall or Showmasters. Having bought advanced fast track tickets, how does it work out with queing. What I'm trying to say is you may have people with early bird/fast track tickets further behind in the queue of those with regular tickets. How does it work out?

954025[/snapback]

In Manchester there were two queues on the day, one with pre-paid tickets and one with buy on the day. (And another one for Gold Tickets.)

I don't really see someone with regular tickets queueing up as early as the Early Birds. There wouldn't be a point in doing so. <_<

954025[/snapback]

In Manchester there were two queues on the day, one with pre-paid tickets and one with buy on the day. (And another one for Gold Tickets.)

I don't really see someone with regular tickets queueing up as early as the Early Birds. There wouldn't be a point in doing so. :D

954048[/snapback]

Like at Manchester, the last LFACC I went to had 2 queues. One day, just one day, you will be wrong QS. Muhahahaha :angry:

One day, just one day, you will be wrong QS. Muhahahaha  :thumbup:

954148[/snapback]

You're in the wrong topic for that... I was horrendously wrong in the last quiz questions. :rolleyes:

954166[/snapback]

I didn't even try. I thought Wayne Pygram's was Miss Piggy!

I didn't even try. I thought Wayne Pygram's was Miss Piggy!

954167[/snapback]

He was one of the few I got right, and that one right away. :rolleyes:

But of course it helped that a friend got me his autograph at C8.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

• Showmasters Admin

954025[/snapback]

I don't really see someone with regular tickets queueing up as early as the Early Birds. There wouldn't be a point in doing so. :P

954048[/snapback]

QS is right.

Stevie79 - Please check the FAQ for these things, it is in there.

Where do I queue outside before the event, and how do the queues work?

There will be 3 queues at the main entrance to Earls Court 2 (you can't miss it), there will be signs on the doors as to which queue is to enter through which door.

Q1: Gold pass holders.

Q2: Pre-Booked early-bird tickets - On Sunday and after all early-bird tickets go in on Saturday this will become the standard pre-booked queue.

Q3: Pay-on-the-day early-bird tickets - On Sunday and after all early-bird tickets go in on Saturday this will become the standard Pay-on-the-day queue.

At opening time on Saturday:

Q1 will be let in first, then both Q2 and Q3 will be let in. Q2 will go straight in, where as Q3 will go to the ticket desk to buy tickets.

At 11am on Saturday:

Q2 and Q3 will be let in. Q2 will go straight in, where as Q3 will go to the ticket desk to buy tickets.

At opening time on Sunday:

Q1 will be let in first, then both Q2 and Q3 will be let in. Q2 will go straight in, where as Q3 will go to the ticket desk to buy tickets.

At opening time on Saturday:

At 11am on Saturday:

Q2 and Q3 will be let in. Q2 will go straight in, where as Q3 will go to the ticket desk to buy tickets.

Why is there two times of entering at Saturday?