Is anyone still collecting.....

Narago

Just wondered if anyone was still collecting these magazines with the figures??

i am and at the beginning was told there were going to be 60 in all, 60 being the next one i get next week but now they have said they are extending it to 90 :blink: but i am not going to bother getting anymore, 1. i cant afford it and 2. i cant see how many more characters they can do except for loads of orcs!!!

so anyway has anyone else got these and if so are you gonna keep going for the full 90 :wub:

I'm still collecting them, but i dont pay for them otherwise i'd have given up ages ago! I get them from the wholesaler as my parents own a newsagent, first of all we get them at a discounted price and secondly, the delivery charge everyone pays for their newspapers being delivered pays for them!!

awww lucky you :frankie: 

i would love to get the whole set (90) but unfortunately my bank balance says differently :unsure:

954093[/snapback]

You'll probably be able to get them on ebay eventually if you keep an eye out!!

Cleared out the loft today and found LOADS of the Lord of the Rings miniature figure thingys that were out ages ago..  remember em, the ones you had to paint yourself ?

didnt know they were up there..never opened either !

954309[/snapback]

you see, your house is like a treasure chest :poki:

I started to collect them, but to be honest, the company that was distributing them, had really poor customer service, and never replied to emails. i even spent £10 worth of credit on my mobile, waiting on hold to speak to someone.

I decided to stop collecting them after this.

I might have a look on ebay, but like you, money is scarce at the moment :)

• 2 weeks later...

I think it is De Agostini that does the LOTR mags isn't it? I had a diferent mag several years ago from them and they had poor customer service then too, it took them 4 issues to cancel my subsciption, and they would just send me extra mags and then charge my mums credit card for them even though I did not want them. Thats why me and my sis refused to subscribe to the LOTR mags (our news agents only get the first couple of issues of any new mag) I wouldn't touch De Agostini mags with a barge pole unless I can just get it from my news agents.

• 2 weeks later...