What would you ask ED17 guests?

Dannyboy

Just wondering what you would ask each of the guests at ED17? Heres mine

Aitch: Did anyone know if a great movie was being made while on Star Wars or just a tacky Dr Who wannabe?

Mike Savva: What Jedi did you play in ROTS? and who did you prefer working with, George Lucas or Ricky Gervais !! (Extras)

David Sexton: During the making of TPM did you know the movie would be lighter than 4-5-6 or did the movie not reflect what people intended.

Edited by Dannyboy

Hi there, nice you could join us today.

We spend a lot of money just getting here, cause we came all the way from Belgium...

Therefore I am totally broke, can you perhaps sign my poster for free?:D

Mine:

Can you sign this please?

945861[/snapback]

If thats the case, Mark the Bounty Hunter will ask

Can you sign this, and this, and this, and this......................................... :D

Jason

Hi there, nice you could join us today.

We spend a lot of money just getting here, cause we came all the way from Belgium...

Therefore I am totally broke, can you perhaps sign my poster for free?:uhoh:

946053[/snapback]

Didnt someone in another thread say that its Showmasters that charge per autograph and not the guest, the guests already have a fee to just be there so will happily sign anything you like..?

My guess is it depends on the guest, some probably have a fixed fee, some maybe fee and share of autographs.

I have heard in the past that SM have even lost on some guests. I know some other shows don't pay any fees and the guests take all the autograph money.

Jason

And this... and this... and this... and this... and this... and this...

946179[/snapback]

Well you got to take your chance while you can!

The thing with these first timers (im assuming they are) is that this may be just a one-off for them and may never do another convention, as was the case with the many Trekkie 'one time only' appearances by certain actors.

• 2 weeks later...