Top Posters In This Topic

:P

I'm coming from Quebec City in Canada  :D  :D  :D

944547[/snapback]

WOW!!! :blink:

It looks like u win the award for bein the farthest away!! :D

945143[/snapback]

Ha it's great :P

I was in collectorMania7 last year (god bless James Marsters :wub: ) and i fell in love with CollectorMania !!! So i'll be there this year too !

Edited by Canopy

We're traveling from Sheffield, I only got into all this because Manchester was so close, it's a good job there are trains  :jason:

946912[/snapback]

I'm going from Sheffield too!! Do you live there or are you at uni there? I'm at Sheffield Hallam and have an assignment to hand in on the 27th. *sighs* So I'll be travelling down on the Friday straight from there.

Annie.

We're traveling from Sheffield, I only got into all this because Manchester was so close, it's a good job there are trains  :lol:

946912[/snapback]

I'm going from Sheffield too!! Do you live there or are you at uni there? I'm at Sheffield Hallam and have an assignment to hand in on the 27th. *sighs* So I'll be travelling down on the Friday straight from there.

Annie.

947029[/snapback]

I live there but I did go to Hallam (a studied media and I kinda wish I still would cos then I could pretend I'm going to these things for research :) )

I think we're going the Friday too, since I'm in Whitby until the Wednesday, I shouldn't be going really but I couldn't miss the Phelps twins *is a fangirl*

Yep, i was at C7 as well :D

I missed James Marsters on the sunday, so i queued up from 3am on the monday just to c him :P

But it was well worth it, coz i was in the 1st 15 ppl to see him :lol:

He liked the braclet i gave him too! :D

We're traveling from Sheffield, I only got into all this because Manchester was so close, it's a good job there are trains  :lol:

946912[/snapback]

Annie.

947029[/snapback]

I live there but I did go to Hallam (a studied media and I kinda wish I still would cos then I could pretend I'm going to these things for research :) )

I think we're going the Friday too, since I'm in Whitby until the Wednesday, I shouldn't be going really but I couldn't miss the Phelps twins *is a fangirl*

947141[/snapback]

I'm studying Media as well!!! I'm in my final year! Wow! It's a small world! Hee hee! I'm a HP fangirl too and I need to get the Phelps twins autographs to add to my HP collection. (Ha ha ha I sound like a serial collector like the guy from the Simpsons!!)

Annie.

We're traveling from Sheffield, I only got into all this because Manchester was so close, it's a good job there are trains  :rolleyes:

946912[/snapback]

Annie.

947029[/snapback]

947141[/snapback]

I'm studying Media as well!!! I'm in my final year! Wow! It's a small world! Hee hee! I'm a HP fangirl too and I need to get the Phelps twins autographs to add to my HP collection. (Ha ha ha I sound like a serial collector like the guy from the Simpsons!!)

Annie.

947626[/snapback]

Bit off topic, but hey medias cool. :wacko:

We're traveling from Sheffield, I only got into all this because Manchester was so close, it's a good job there are trains  :unsure:

946912[/snapback]

Annie.

947029[/snapback]

947141[/snapback]

Annie.

947626[/snapback]

Bit off topic, but hey medias cool. :lol:

949615[/snapback]

I did media as well (but at Croydon College). I produced a magazine on film censorship, made a radio programme with a classmate & taught the class "film" using my obsessive love of all things James Cameron. I also passed by writing essays about George Romero, and by suggesting ways to improve boring daytime soap operas. Didn't get far though, I work for a courier company now & write occasional short fiction. :o

We're traveling from Sheffield, I only got into all this because Mad for it was so close, it's a good job there are trains  :lol:

946912[/snapback]

Annie.

947029[/snapback]

947141[/snapback]

Annie.

947626[/snapback]

Bit off topic, but hey medias cool. B)

949615[/snapback]

I did media as well (but at Croydon College). I produced a magazine on film censorship, made a radio programme with a classmate & taught the class "film" using my obsessive love of all things James Cameron. I also passed by writing essays about George Romero, and by suggesting ways to improve boring daytime soap operas. Didn't get far though, I work for a courier company now & write occasional short fiction. ;)

950818[/snapback]

Oops lol :P