TRAVELODGE?

bufster

would like to stay over for this event but want a hotel within easy walking distance. the travel inn is booked up, just wandered if anyone could tell me whether the travel lodge is actually within walking distance? thanks alot 4any help!

• Moderators

The Travelodge in Central MK is about a 10-15 minute walk to the shopping centre, but it's probably full by now.

Your best bet is Holiday Inn or one of the outer Premier Travel Inns.

Check the FAQ topic, I think that has more info >>HERE<<

Edited by DavidB

The Travelodge in Central MK is about a 10-15 minute walk to the shopping centre, but it's probably full by now.

Your best bet is Holiday Inn or one of the outer Premier Travel Inns.

939930[/snapback]

Aren't we all stopping at Mr B

• Showmasters Admin

939930[/snapback]

There's a link in there to the MKWEB that has loads of hotels. And the FAQ has a review of the Travelodge and Prem Travel Inn. With info like how far is it to the show.

Basically if you can't get into the Travelodge, Premier Travel Inn or Holiday Inn. You're looking at a 15+ minute car or taxi ride.

Edited by Too Tall

would like to stay over for this event but want a hotel within easy walking distance. the travel inn is booked up, just wandered if anyone could tell me whether the travel lodge is actually within walking distance? thanks alot 4any help!

939893[/snapback]

All the travel inns and travelodges are booked up now. I had a hard job bookin my room, got the last one at the willen lake travel inn

anyone give us some hints as to where to look for a hotel the as they all seem booked up. If not i'll get my tent and thermos and find a park somewhere preferably near a tramp as they make good conversation you know

Edited by Johnny