What costume are you coming in to the Nov CM...?

edgejedi88

Hey edgejedi88. I now know it was you I was talking to at LFCC4 now by the rebel legion stand. Matt who wore the concept Anakin costume told me so. I was with the french guy in the Luke farmboy outfit. Trying to get in touch with him, but cant seem to. Might be something wrong in the email address or so. If you know how I could contact him it'd be great, if not no worries as I'll likely see him at G-Mex as he said he was going. Anyways, hopefully I'll be getting together an Obi-Wan ROTS costume now or based on it. Just getting everything together.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Narina costume. shame that the pic is so big.

bit big, yeah, but another great creation from Mich.

I'll probably wear my UfO costume :)

I so have to meet Mitch. Even after 16 years of costume making I'm still blow away by her work. I would really like to chat with her about how she makes stuff, maybe swap costume tips.

Hey edgejedi88. I now know it was you I was talking to at LFCC4 now by the rebel legion stand. Matt who wore the concept Anakin costume told me so. I was with the french guy in the Luke farmboy outfit. Trying to get in touch with him, but cant seem to. Might be something wrong in the email address or so. If you know how I could contact him it'd be great, if not no worries as I'll likely see him at G-Mex as he said he was going. Anyways, hopefully I'll be getting together an Obi-Wan ROTS costume now or based on it. Just getting everything together.

Hey Stevie79!

You can contact me through the Rebel Legion site easily at www.rebellegion.co.uk

I dont have the email address for the friend you were talking about - but I probably know someone who does (I am in contact with the French Base)! I loved that weekend at LFCC!!! If you need any help with your costume then just mail me - we are of course back at Manchester in November and it would be a pleasure to have you on board my friend if we can help! Showmasters events are great for costumers - the more the merrier - just wait till their July 2007 Celebration Europe event - they will knocok everybodies socks off!!!

Small world hey? :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hello peeps arghhh nearly two years since i posted!!!! But now i finally have internet access at home so it will be soooooo much more frequent. Just at the mo i have 2 costumes in the pipeline (please get me my dummy next week for my birthday mum) and they are Claudias blue dress (the one she dies in) and elizabeth swanns gold dress. (Jack i soo need you in sparrow gear) And does anybody know where i can get a basis for (yes I'm copying you jack emma) the snape costume so i can adapt it to a female snape???? Possibly doing a sleepy hollow cos for a later date. I am officially returning to the con scene again it's been too long i miss you all. By the way i will have to wear a wig which i may also be making (thankyou sean for teaching me at college) cos i don't have my long elf hair any more my sister cut it into an EMO style :chair:

but anyway i'm gonna have a quick read and if any body wants my new email address just drop me a line on here and i'll let you know. Kirsty honey i will get your shoes back to you as well I promise.

luv you all

gemma :lol::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Hello peeps arghhh nearly two years since i posted!!!! But now i finally have internet access at home so it will be soooooo much more frequent. Just at the mo i have 2 costumes in the pipeline (please get me my dummy next week for my birthday mum) and they are Claudias blue dress (the one she dies in) and elizabeth swanns gold dress. (Jack i soo need you in sparrow gear) And does anybody know where i can get a basis for (yes I'm copying you jack emma) the snape costume so i can adapt it to a female snape???? Possibly doing a sleepy hollow cos for a later date. I am officially returning to the con scene again it's been too long i miss you all. By the way i will have to wear a wig which i may also be making (thankyou sean for teaching me at college) cos i don't have my long elf hair any more my sister cut it into an EMO style :P

but anyway i'm gonna have a quick read and if any body wants my new email address just drop me a line on here and i'll let you know. Kirsty honey i will get your shoes back to you as well I promise.

luv you all

gemma :firedevil::P;):wub::wub:

Oh my God! You cut your hair. As for Snape pattern, I'm working on one at the mo for Jack. Once I have figured it out I can tell you how to do it.

Yey my pattern arrived yesterday for the elizabeth dress, it even includes a pannier pattern. Have discovered though that simplicity don't stock it in the uk so i'm glad i ordered it in. I'm also half way through my stays just got to sew the top layer together and put in the boning channels and boning and then but the edging tape on. AKK Ebay have confused my account for my neighbours and suspended it, i could kill them, and my neighbour it's the last time i allow someone to set up an account on my computer!!!!!!:YAHOO:

• 3 weeks later...

I may just have a new costume ready for then....gonna be a suprise!

I love my Jedi costume and couldnt contemplate another one that I really wanted to do....until now...

Im so picky....

:blink:

I hope you're not turning to the darkside :WINCE:

:thumbup::huh::D YAY my dress makers dummy arrived this week. sorry i havnt posted in over a week i've been in essex at my mates house and she has no internet accsess. argghh everyone at work is taking the mickey after i ended up kissing a guy i work with at a staff night out. ooopps. but he is cute at least. no more progress on th stays since i last posted. sorry guys. gotta go i hve work at 9 in the morning night :poki::poki:

• 2 weeks later...

Not going bad honey my computer died on me 2 weeks ago i just got it back today. lovely. now craigs going it looks like the elf dress is coming out of retirement. finished one half of the stays just got to put the eyelets in. (mum lost the hammer) bloody bones in total hteres 42 bones and i'm sewing them in by hand, should be starting the dress as soon as i get the fabric, but at the moment it's not looking good for that. Oh well it happens but i will have it done next year, actually i want it for newyears eve, may do a zombie costume i should have the prosthetics made by halloween so thats looking like my choice for sunday. reminds me must book it off from work. :P

I'm coming as Lex Luthor. I originally wanted to be an officer from Battlestar Galactica but i couldn't find a costume anywhere.

For Galactica costumes, try "costume_bay" on eBay. He's got both Junior and Senior Officer costumes.