Would anybody would like to meet Jessica Alba

BluebizzieB

112 members have voted

1. 1. Would anybody would like to meet Jessica Alba

• Hell YES
    • No thanks

Jessica is an extremely tough character.

She rarely signs on promotional trips to the UK, but did quite a bit at the fantastic 4 premiere, due to the s*** reviews.

I managed to speak to her for a bit, she's a real turn off when you feel the arrogance spew off her.

• 4 weeks later...

I mem that Q about Jessica at the SGA event :D

I'd like to meet her, DA great sci-fi series :blink: gutted it was cancelled :( also liked that recent diving movie she made Into the Deep(?) can't mem the title! :D didn't like Sin City not my kinda film!!! but F4 was cool

surfy sah xx

Yes all the way. God would i like to meet her - well actually i'd be happy with just seeing her. Perhaps showmasters could display her in a glass box - now that would be good lol.

964022[/snapback]

albeit a bit sinister !! :yoda:

:spidy: i would like to meet her...only so that i could beat her to daeht with frozen peas...as i do may pretty girls!

i mean hiow i am supose to get a proper celebrity Bf when theres girls like her stroling around!? :dance:  :dance:  :D

964337[/snapback]

Cos there's handsome regular Joe soaps like me rolling around to keep her away from the celebrity boyfriends? and any of the other lads on thie forum, am I right fellas?

• 2 weeks later...
yes and i would also like to date her but i doubt either are going to happen

927632[/snapback]

You and every other man on the planet lol

I was at the Sin City premiere and she didnt sign for the fans and didnt even acknowledge us, she's not a big enough star that she can get away with behaving like that.

931142[/snapback]

Apparently she signs when there are plenty of cameras about, although I have heard of numerous stories about her arrogance, to name one she was in an airport, no security around her and one person asked for an autograph (this person was alone, as was Jessica) and Ms Alba flat out refused to sign, although there was nobody about and it wouldnt have taken much just to sign something...

Apparently she's quite hard work as a person though!  I forget who said ity bu i remember someone who was on Dark angel said it!

PLus there is NFW they would get her!!!!  I really couldn't see her agreeing to do an event

931384[/snapback]

I forget the blokes name now, but matey who was engaged to her was asked what he thought the best thing was about the Fantastic Four film. His reply? "That Jessica was invisible" Ouch!