Lady in Red!

Tallpaul

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is totaly pointless for me to say, but i saw her and spoke to her. ur right, she was pretty btw

925272[/snapback]

you spoke to her!? thats more than I did! Just stood there and looked like an idiot!

Note to self, must SPEAK to pretty girls....

hmmm, it would probably be a good idea if we were to specify that this is not a thread for weird stalker people!

Hot girl in red, if you're out there, get in touch, it seems you have fans!

You know after all this she probably has a boyfriend already!

hmmm, it would probably be a good idea if we were to specify that this is not a thread for weird stalker people!

This isn't the first time it's happened nor will it be the last I imagine so don't worry. After every con there's usually a "who was that girl?" thread (never man).

However, many of the cosplayers don't actually post here much and instead go to their own cospay websites to chat so it's likely the Lady In Red won't make her self known here.

I wasn't even at the con but was just curious as I am a man after all.

Edited by nicky

Yeah thats the one! Short-ish brown hair, very cute!

She was walking around on her own a lot.

Did anyone get any photos of the parade at the end? I missed it unfortunately, she might be there!

What's the odds that I can find her? :rolleyes:

I'm afraid I don't recall seeing her, even though I was there for the whole weekend. Good luck with the hunt though.

And if I could also send out a call for "help" to discover the identity of the nice lady crewmember who was handing out the Mike Shanks tickets on Saturday, I'd be most grateful, thanks :D

Hi There

I think the girl you are on about was on the stand next to ours (Fortress).

She was promoting a Star Wars fan forum site (weird I know as she was dressed in a Star Trek uniform).

Anyway I'm sure is you ask Showmaster's they will be able to tell you who was next to us.

And before you ask I'm sorry I have know photo's :lol: