Final Fantasy?

QueenAdreena

• 2 weeks later...

what ARENT i working on now!! lol im sculpting some armour and building a pulse rifle for a colonial marine from aliens, finishing the trousers for star wars boussh bounty hunter, redoing the legs on my predator...

im too impatient lol, i want it all done now now NOW :P

someones gotta do a lulu! i'll be following her round all day drooling lol! :D

Edited by skapunkninja

what ARENT i working on now!! lol im sculpting some armour and building a pulse rifle for a colonial marine from aliens, finishing the trousers for star wars boussh bounty hunter, redoing the legs on my predator...

im too impatient lol, i want it all done now now NOW :wub:

someones gotta do a lulu! i'll be following her round all day drooling lol! :wub:

940321[/snapback]

Gees you're gonna be busy! lol!

I have thought of doing Lulu in the best asd I ADORE her skirt......if I can get patterns for the costume I'll definately try. I saw someone doing the costume at last years LFACC actually...it was really good.

I'm currently making Quistis's SeeD uniform from VIII but I'm not sure if I'll wear it to a showmasters event.

922271[/snapback]

Oo, cooly! If you're doing that (even though it's not for an SM event, I'm just saying), I might do a SeeD uniform, too. Might crossplay Squall (I always wanted to) - he rox! I'll buzz you on MSN, now, anyways.