New Stargate game announced

crippsy_99

You know that there will be more system lords probably 2:1 than sg personnel charecters. I just hope it's' not as glichy as Galaxies or as bad as Matrix Online.

921908[/snapback]

There are some good MMORPGs around, too.

But the ones I know have a good guy/bad guy rate of about 3:1 in favour of the good guys. :P

Must admit ive never played any MMORPG's, friend tried, and keep trying, to get me to get World or Warcraft, but im not paying a monthly subscription to it full stop, let alone to only play 2-3 times a week!

Now a free one wouldnt be so bad..

Oh wait, there was one ages ago, forgot which one, but all the big players kept picking on the small ones so gave up on it.

Oh wait, there was one ages ago, forgot which one, but all the big players kept picking on the small ones so gave up on it.

922043[/snapback]

You are sure you haven't played World of Warcraft? :(

It's the same there. LOL

There's two games around that charge no fee, but try to live from the money they get from selling additional add ons.

• 3 weeks later...

If you haven't played an MMORPG before then Anarchy Online is free if you wanted to give it a try. They make their money from free accounts by having adverts on billboards in game and from the fact that you can only get to level 200 on a free account whereas you can get to level 220 on a paid one. Though I've been playing AO on and off since 2002 and have never got anywhere near level 200 so it's not as if your gonna do it in 3 days kinda thing lol

AO is the best MMORPG i played yet as its my kinda genre plus as salkunh said it;s free! plus i theres always some PC magazines that offer free trial periods of MMORPG's like AO, EVE etc so you don;t end up paying 15 quid for a month and find out its rubbish.