Cosplay for G-Mex?

rel

What's everyone going as?

I'll be there on one day as Jessie from Team Rocket (with my friend Charon as James...yes we are *that* sad)

And on the other probably Elizabeth from PotC because I need to get some more wear out of that dress!

Sat - Lucius Death eater to be with my master, Lord Voldy.

Sun - Chamber of Secrets Lucius or possibley my much delayed Col Tavington from the 'Patriot'. I was due to wear it at C8 with lady of the Relm's histroical group but it didn't get finished in time. Its now complete.

Original movie costume as worn by J Isaacs

tavfront.jpg

oooooooh Be Tavington! be Tavington! If you are I'll borrow one of the dresses from wardrobe at MADS and be a fittingly historical lady XD

917992[/snapback]

I might do. I haven't decided. I will see what my Lady would like to wear. Here's my completed costume (without the helmet haven't made that yet!!!)

tav1.jpg

Chair_pose.jpg

Rel. Your going as 'Team Rocket'. Cool! Its something my brother and I had considered. He dose an excellent imatation of James. I do have a load of Charmanders you could borrow!!

Edited by Legolassie Malfoy

CHARMANDER! XD not nearly as cool as Charizard lol

ooooooh the costume looks ace! I'll still be a historical lady even if Liz is lol - be an excuse to run around in costume lol XD

918010[/snapback]

My Charmander is cool. I have turned it evil. Its spawned 10 others. Wearing hiatroical costume can be fun. I think my brother and his girlfriend might get their 'Sleepy Hollow' costumes out again.

*memo to me* must lighten top picture. Its very dark. Thats better. Just lightened it.

Edited by Legolassie Malfoy

If I make it on Sunday I'm going to dig out my Series 1 Rimmer costume (as I haven't worn it to a con yet and I haven't had the time to complete any of my new projects), but give it a twist and be Arlene, because I can't be dealing with a wig.

918308[/snapback]

yayyayayayayayaya! that'll be ace dude! and I've not seen you in aggggggggggggggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssss

ooooooh the costume looks ace! I'll still be a historical lady even if Liz is lol - be an excuse to run around in costume lol XD

918010[/snapback]

I know we were talking about doing arwen and eowyn on the day we weren't doing harry but you never know liz loves any costume!

Hey Rel do you need a Will?

'They've taken Elizabeth! We must save her!'

'Elizabeth must go free!'

'You cheated!'

'Barbossa you b*stard!'

'I can't say anything that isn't punctuated with an exclaimation mark!'

'Orcs! Oh sorry... wrong movie...'

918631[/snapback]

Hee hee! I love it. I do have a Full Will Turner kit but Its breeches need reworking (I've gotten too small for them). I will take both my Lucius CoS and my Tavington and decide which to wear. It really depends what everyone else wears. I don't want to be a church burning, effeminate evil villain with a crisp accent on my own. Need histroical peeps to go with.

'You cheated!'

'Barbossa you b*stard!'

918631[/snapback]

Sure thing! Lol- C5 flashback!

Can I borrow your Aztec gold too?

918010[/snapback]

I know we were talking about doing arwen and eowyn on the day we weren't doing harry but you never know liz loves any costume!

918469[/snapback]

I don't think Caz was referring to me - Liz - here lel, I'm still intending on doing my Arwen when I'm not Harry... and if Harry's having another outing at C9 (if we go) then probably best to keep it to just one day for Harry!! (that and I don't want to be dressed as a lad all weekend... I like looking pretty!)

'You cheated!'

'Barbossa you b*stard!'

918631[/snapback]

Hee hee! I love it. I do have a Full Will Turner kit but Its breeches need reworking (I've gotten too small for them). I will take both my Lucius CoS and my Tavington and decide which to wear. It really depends what everyone else wears. I don't want to be a church burning, effeminate evil villain with a crisp accent on my own. Need histroical peeps to go with.

918701[/snapback]

Orcs -smirk- -cough-poncyelf-cough-

Well I am definetly going as a historical person - others or no lol - I've been dying for an excuse to borrow some of the dresses from the wardrobe department - which century should I aim for? hmmmmm

918010[/snapback]

918469[/snapback]

I don't think Caz was referring to me - Liz - here lel, I'm still intending on doing my Arwen when I'm not Harry... and if Harry's having another outing at C9 (if we go) then probably best to keep it to just one day for Harry!! (that and I don't want to be dressed as a lad all weekend... I like looking pretty!)

918777[/snapback]

Lol I was talking about Daddy Malfoy's lady lol. I agree on the one day outing if we're gonna go all DeathEater/Champions for C9 or summit XD

YAY Pirates! XD

oooooooooooooooooooooooooo you sooooooooooooo should! DO DO! That'd be ace! XD am working on getting the historical dress tonight - I'll drag Jenny to the wardrobe department with me to take photos of the dresses XD

Oh oh oh oh oh *bounces up and down*

Me wants to go as Heath Ledger in Patriot

patriot2.jpg

"Father... Father. I'm sorry... Father. I'm sorry about Thomas"

Gabriel "I'm not a child"

Benjamin "You're my child..."

919564[/snapback]

*looks evil* Ah ha!!!! Target. *wipes sword gets ready to ponce with flashy British precision*.

"Whos papers are these?*

Yes I will be defently doing Tavington. Liz will be accompanying me. Also so will Jack and his Lady as Ichabod and Katrina from 'Sleepy Hollow'

I've had to put my Death Eater Lucius back to C9 (no cash!!) so I'll be wearing the CoS in its place.

My costume list is Sat, Lucius CoS, Sun, Tavington

I got a historical dress sorted hehehe - it looks ace XD no woman in paritcular just historical - yay on Liz being historical too

Damn Sam - well then there shall have to be a patriot outing at some point in the not too distant future!

I got a historical dress sorted hehehe - it looks ace XD no woman in paritcular just historical - yay on Liz being historical too

Damn Sam - well then there shall have to be a patriot outing at some point in the not too distant future!

920978[/snapback]

Yayyyy! Go team history!!!! I'm looking forward to poncing as an evil British Dragoon. (but without a horse)

Shame that there will no Gabriel to pick on.

920978[/snapback]

Yayyyy! Go team history!!!! I'm looking forward to poncing as an evil British Dragoon. (but without a horse)

Shame that there will no Gabriel to pick on.

921018[/snapback]

I can sort out the horse if we'd be allowed to bring them in XD