can you choose? ;-)  

23 members have voted

1. 1. can you choose? ;-)

• Marg Helgenberger .... Catherine Willows
    • Jorja Fox .... Sara Sidle
    • Aisha Tyler .... Mia Dickerson
    • Emily Procter .... Calleigh Duquesne
    • Khandi Alexander .... Dr. Alexx Woods
    • Kim Delaney .... Megan Donner (s1p1 only)
    • Sofia Milos .... Det. Yelina Salas
    • Boti Bliss .... Maxine Valera
    • Melina Kanakaredes .... Det. Stella Bonasera
    • Vanessa Ferlito .... Aiden Burn
    • Sonya Walger .... Jane Parsons

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARSARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARAA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA

and i shall attack anyone who thinks otherwise!!!

not really!!! **giggles**

yey Kayleigh is alive!!! :lol: wicked post dude!

Mike, really? not Jorja?! :P he likes his older woman obv ^_^:D

I dunno whether to vote Marg, Jorja or Khandi?! also Sofia is well cool and Vanessa and Malina from NY! eeeek! hehe!

Luv sah xx

ps-omg I missed out Sofia from CSI s5/6! :lol:

LOUISE LOMBARD as SOPHIA CURTIS man!

I need a mod to fiddle wid de poll! :P

Sara Sara Sara!!

But then I've only seen about three episodes, so I'm not really the best person to ask, but I liked her when she was in ER.

surfy_sah, do you remember me from C8? I was ticketing for Robert Davi and you were very nice and chatted to me!

Sara Sara Sara!!

But then I've only seen about three episodes, so I'm not really the best person to ask, but I liked her when she was in ER.

surfy_sah, do you remember me from C8? I was ticketing for Robert Davi and you were very nice and chatted to me!

910824[/snapback]

ER is cool! and hey wasn't she gay in ER? how funky!! :lol:

you should watch CSI it rocks! :P the new seasons will be startng on c5 soon wahooo! :rolleyes:

oh wicked! yeah I mem you! didn't you have some of the amazing birthday cake?! :D did you see us drop it! :lol:

are you going to GMEX? if so, are you crewing? I'm not :P :P but am obv still going wahoooo!

Luv sah xx

ps-Mike, good choice! blondes are always people faves!! hehe!

ER is cool! and hey wasn't she gay in ER? how funky!!

You know, I'm not sure... it was quite a while ago and I don't really remember...

you should watch CSI it rocks!  the new seasons will be startng on c5 soon wahooo!

Another friend of mine is trying to get me into it. I watch it when I can but basically I keep forgetting, but I know quite a lot about it because she keeps making me read Grissom/Sara fics!

oh wicked! yeah I mem you! didn't you have some of the amazing birthday cake?!  did you see us drop it!

Yeah, I had some cake, and it was fantastic because apart from that I hardly ate all day, so I was super-grateful!

are you going to GMEX? if so, are you crewing?

I'm going but not crewing, and I'm going to both days, hooray! So excited about it now!

Griss / Sara is one of the best ships going! **goes to bump ship/slash thread** :D

what ya need are the DVDs!!!! then you can watch them where ever you have time! and they are on sale atm at £15 instead of £40 wahoooo :wub:

hmmm choccy cakey goodness :D

if you're going with any CSI friends then come to our little shindig (meet) which we will be arranging for the Saturday nearer the time ^_^

Luv sah xx

I watched a bit last night and I spotted a Griss/Sara moment all by myself!!

My friend has the DVDs, but I have way too much to watch so I want to catch up on Atlantis and watch Season 1 of Battlestar Galactica before I try to properly get into CSI. In the meantime I'll just keep trying to catch it when it's on the tv!

Shindigs sound muchos cool! We're bound to bump into you at some point... I shall tell my dear, obsessive CSI friend...

For me Marg lol dunno why tbh but she seems the most striking of the lot to me lol age doesn't seem to have marred her at all

jeni I don't know why people have voted for jorja either lol - but apparently some people think I look like her so I'm not complaining lol - hmmm I wonder if I can start up my old debate lol - there is a definte split on the issue lol

I'm swaying towards Marg at the mo as I've also seen her in Fire Down Below, Erin Brockovich and In Good Company (with Dennis Qaid :D, Scarlett Johansson and Topher Grace hmmm) all in which she is TOTALLY cool! :angry:

I guess it's the whole blonde or brunnett thing?! :P

Steve that pic isn't the most flattering! she is far too pale!! (or is it my eyes??) :wub:

and actually that gap between her teeth is annoying!! :P she's got tonnes of money damn well go to the denist!!!!!!

Luv sah xx