Veronica Mars Guests

C0RDEL1A

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We may have VM people at cons, but all the good cons are states away! :P

I'm in Texas, so nothing happens here. It's rather boring!

You never know, there is time for a guest of Buffydom to be announced! Personally, I'm hoping for Seth :P Although I'd happily settle for anyone else! :lol:

Oh my god, do they really? :lol: I never knew!

It's probably right up the road from me as well! :P

Manchester, boring?! Try living in Milton Keynes. :P Although I do love it really!

I would actually die if I met Seth. There is no way in hell I'd be able to speak to him, I'd make a bum of myself!

Edited by Bling Fling

you can't make more of a mess than I did with Charisma last year :lol:

I am so gonna make a fool of myself in front of Corey Haim... he was on my bedroom wall before you were born! (OMG how old do I feel?!)

MK is sooo hard for driving around... well the bit where CM is anyhow... all the damned funny named roads and one way streets!!

Aww, bless! :P

Corey Haim..my, how I would love to meet him! And I apologise for making you feel old :chair: I can't help it though!

I've never had the pleasure of actually driving around MK. I leave that to others :P Some of the bus drivers' driving tactics are slightly alarming mind you! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Add me to the list of fans who'd do ANYTHING to meet this cast. Anybody would be awesome, particularly Kristen Bell or Jason Dohring. Ooh, or Michael Muhney! Or Enrico! Er, yeah, okay, just anybody. *prays to Showmasters*

*bumps thread*

Im adding my name to the VM guestage list!

The show is awsome, and although its not big over here, i'd LOVE to meet the cast of the show....

If anyone sees this thread and doesnt know what veronica mars is, season starts on Living TV in june!!!

Season 2 - from 8th June - 8pm on Living TV (replaces Charmed)

Even if you haven't seen S1 you can still watch S2 - I started with S2, got addicted and got S1 on DVD!

Any guest from the show would be fantastic... and most of the main cast have done events in the USA so they would be up for it.... specially Michael Muhney who I know wants to come over here!! :D

• 1 month later...
  • Showmasters Admin

OMG!!! Gotta have VM guests at C10!!! Please bring Kristen Bell, JASON DOHRING, FRANCIS CAPRA, Tina Majorino, Kyle Gallner, MICHAEL MUHNEY, or others, luv 'em all to bits!!!!!

Please, please, please!!!!!

Sayjay

xox :crying:

• 3 weeks later...

How perfect would it be to have Michael Muhney over for C10?.... He was in Lovers, Liars and Lunatics - Amber Benson's new movie which I'm assuming she'll be promoting at the event :(

And he wants to come over!

GET MICHAEL MUHNEY!!!