A

928107[/snapback]

I may join you in killing Harry LoL

928128[/snapback]

At least I will die surrounded by friends :P

928187[/snapback]

No Davey said they wont come to a show

A

Its been proving that men can't multi task, (sorry Alx) Will it could just be ones I work with, especially Gollum, he talk and type at the same time LOL

So Penfold, you are going to kill us then? :P

928449[/snapback]

Still considering it, depends on how much you bait me before August :(

Its been proving that men can't multi task, (sorry Alx) Will it could just be ones I work with, especially Gollum, he talk and type at the same time LOL

So Penfold, you are going to kill us then? :firedevil:

928449[/snapback]

Still considering it, depends on how much you bait me before August ;)

928453[/snapback]

You'll see us before August? That's giving us far too much time to bait you :P:(

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick one.. is there any news on this yet , just I expect some people will need to book the time off work and it will be difficult to get summer time off due to everyone taking holidays ?

Sorry, just so excited by the prospect of this :lol:

A

Just a quick one.. is there any news on this yet , just I expect some people will need to book the time off work and it will be difficult to get summer time off due to everyone taking holidays ?

Sorry, just so excited by the prospect of this :blink:

A

935895[/snapback]

Yeah, please don't do it over the first two weeks in July cos I'll be in Turkey :D

Having said that, I fly out the morning after LFCC2006 and I think you'd probably all need a rest after that... *hopes*

Hun, what a perfect time to away to relax.  :wub:

Really wanna go to summercon, Aug would be fab  :D

936411[/snapback]

I know, I can't think of a better way to relax after a couple of days running about like a headless chicken, lol

I p*ssed my friends off a bit cos they wanted to fly out over the weekend and I dug my heels in and refused to leave before the Monday morning (8am flight though :D ).

I'm going on a lads holiday with three blokes (I'm the "token bird") so they'll need to get used to doing as they're told anyway ;):D

*puts another vote in for August*

I'll be all tanned and won't be ashamed to run about in a bikini if we get the pool we've been promised ;)

Hun, what a perfect time to away to relax.  :lol:

Really wanna go to summercon, Aug would be fab  :D

936411[/snapback]

I know, I can't think of a better way to relax after a couple of days running about like a headless chicken, lol

I p*ssed my friends off a bit cos they wanted to fly out over the weekend and I dug my heels in and refused to leave before the Monday morning (8am flight though :blink: ).

I'm going on a lads holiday with three blokes (I'm the "token bird") so they'll need to get used to doing as they're told anyway ;):D

*puts another vote in for August*

I'll be all tanned and won't be ashamed to run about in a bikini if we get the pool we've been promised :wub:

936425[/snapback]

Glad you have them under your thumb before you go :lol:

Don't go to bed on the Sunday you may not get up :huh:

Yeah, August would be great :D

Glad you have them under your thumb before you go  :huh:

Don't go to bed on the Sunday you may not get up  :blink:

Yeah, August would be great  :lol:

936434[/snapback]

Hell, yeah. If I sort out the ground rules now, I won't have to assert myself over the first few days of the holiday and I can get straight in with the "get me a drink, please" and "I'm too warm, please fan me" requests :lol:

• 2 weeks later...