Carrie Fisher - does she do photos ?

greedo_uk

She didn't at that event, speaking as a crew member who was the exit person - I seem to remember photo's were allowed whilst she was signing from the front of the queue but no posed photo's...don't quote me on that but that'a how I remember it :)

Edited by Maraviel

• Showmasters Admin

On the Saturday photos were being allowed for the first 1-2 hours but as it was taking too long, it became no posed photos after that. So people were allowed to take photos of her signing but that's it.

• 5 weeks later...

At Celebration III, she hardly looked up when signing, because there were just too many people trying to get their autograph.

When I met her in London (3rd August 2003 - private signing), they didn't allow any photos to be taken, but she was quite polite and very friendly.

I asked and got a hug, so...

Anyway, a lot depends on the mood she's in. If she's feeling grumpy, she'll be a serious dissappointment, when she's in a good mood, you'll never forget meeting up with her.

We saw her on the Saturday and she allowed us to take photos while signing - she was in a lovely mood, signed extra stuff for us (including a pair of knickers that one of my friends had bought!), and answered questions etc.

Rudest guest I've ever met was Peter Mayhew, who refused to sign a book I'd brought with me from one of the kids I teach...grr!

• 3 weeks later...