GOF PREMIERE List of who is attending

keith

OK Guys (and girls/ladies/women) - Received a Media Press Release today from the PR Company handing Sunday's Premiere. These media releases contain a list of cast members scheduled to attend the Premiere - so here you are....

WORLD PREMIERE OF HARRY POTTERR AND THE GOBLET OF FIRE

on

SUNDAY 6TH NOVEMBER

at

ODEON LEICESTER SQUARE

Arrivals: 5.00pm Seated: 6.15pm Film Starts: 6.30pm approx

Attended by

Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson

Mike Newell (Director), David Heyman (Producer)

Afshan Azad (Padma Patil) Tiana Benjamin (Angelina Johnson) Predrag Bjelac (Igor Karkaroff) David Bradley (Argus Filch) Shefali Chowdhury (Parvati Patil) Robbie Coltrane (Hagrid) Warwick Davis (Filius Filtwich) Frances De La Tour (Madame Maxine), Alfie Enoch (Dean Thomas) Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) Michael Gambon (Albus Dumbledore) Robert Hardy (Cornelius Fudge) Shirley Henderson (Moaning Myrtle) Josh Herdman (Gregory Goyle) Stanislav Ianevski (Viktor Krum) Katie Leung (Cho Chang) Matthew Lewis (Neville Longbottom) Roger Lloyd Pack (Barty Crouch) Devon Murray (Seamus Finnegan) Robert Pattinson (Cedric Digggory) James & Oliver Phelps (Fred & George Weasley) Clemence Poesy (Fleur Delacour) Jeff Rawle (Amos Diggory) Miranda Richardson (Rita Skeeter) Maggie Smith (Professor McGonagall) Timothy Spall (Wormtail) Eric Sykes (Frank Bryce) David Tennant (Barty Crouch Jnr) Jamie Waylett (Vincent Crabbe) Mark Williams (Arthur Weasley) Bonnie Wright (Ginny Weasley)

And J K Rowling

KEITH

cool thanks for the info!! cant wait!!

Kerry if u want to get a good spot i recomend u get there as early as possible.

i'm getting a train at 7 n should be there by 8:30 ish but even then i might not get a good spot as i heard some people are getting there at 5am!!

Shame Alan and Jason ain't coming ...*cries a little*

Ah well still...cant wait!! wahooo ;)

889311[/snapback]

*Cries a little as well* Oh well still going to be fun. There will be a whole load of peeps from the Jason Isaacs website that I'm a memebr of. they will have blue balloons (The site symbol) and so will I.

Ah well still...cant wait!! wahooo :D

889311[/snapback]

Alan Rickman is currently filming NOBEL SON in Los Angeles, while Jason Isaacs is in Rhode Island USA, also working on a movie.

Neither will be at the London Premiere and both are very unlikely to be at the NYC next wek, although of the two, Jason is closest ansd I'm told 'may'' attend the NYC Premiere

Ah well still...cant wait!! wahooo :wub:

889311[/snapback]

Alan Rickman is currently filming NOBEL SON in Los Angeles, while Jason Isaacs is in Rhode Island USA, also working on a movie.

Neither will be at the London Premiere and both are very unlikely to be at the NYC next wek, although of the two, Jason is closest ansd I'm told 'may'' attend the NYC Premiere

889417[/snapback]

Jason has confirmed this himself on http://p072.ezboard.com/bjasonsfanzone This is the website that I have mentioned above.

No Ralph either... :wub:

Still a good list though!

889403[/snapback]

oh no!!! i didnt notice that. i was looking forward to seeing him too! tut!

*realises the irony of the situation... we WANT voldemort to show up!! ha*

=x=

889426[/snapback]

haha that is so true! aww shame he won't be attending but what a great list...and then there's all the famous fans attending too :wub::D:D

Have to say I was looking forward to seeing Alan :lol:

Alan Rickman is in London on the 9th of November for a charity event's 30th birthday celebrations... can't remember which site I found that on, but it's been on one or two...

If that's the case, chances are he may show up to the London premiere despite having a filming schedule in the states!

He may not be on the list, just in case he can't make it though! So don't go getting your hopes up!

Alan Rickman is in London on the 9th of November for a charity event's 30th birthday celebrations... can't remember which site I found that on, but it's been on one or two...

If that's the case, chances are he may show up to the London premiere despite having a filming schedule in the states!

He may not be on the list, just in case he can't make it though! So don't go getting your hopes up!

889672[/snapback]

aww well thats something at least. no hopes will be gotten above their station but just a little yey ^_^:D:D

but no ralph lizzi so we can't find out?!!!!

Someone say Alan?

*perks up*

Any chance we think we can find out where? I will be your bestest friend  B)

889754[/snapback]

Really...DON'T get your hopes up. I did say that Alan is filming and would NOT be in London, he will also NOT be at the evbent of Nov 9th

According that is, to his assistant, Melanie Parker. She has confirmed he is in LA and says:

"...Alan is shooting Nobel Son and it was his first day on set Oct. 31] It’s not clear how long he’ll be there just now, but it should be completed sometime towards the END of November. He certainly WON'T be able to attend the London premiere of Harry Potter, nor will he be attending Shared Experiences 30th Birthday Celebration on Nov 9th. I can’t imagine he could get to the NY premiere of Harry Potter either as things stand at the moment."

KEITH

Thats the latest news I can give you - hope you all have a good time at the Premiere and that the weather (forecast for which looks decidely dodgy) holds. For me too, as the Press photo pen is very much out in the open!

Someone say Alan?

*perks up*

Any chance we think we can find out where? I will be your bestest friend  :blink:

889754[/snapback]

Really...DON'T get your hopes up. I did say that Alan is filming and would NOT be in London, he will also NOT be at the evbent of Nov 9th

According that is, to his assistant, Melanie Parker. She has confirmed he is in LA and says:

"...Alan is shooting Nobel Son and it was his first day on set Oct. 31] It’s not clear how long he’ll be there just now, but it should be completed sometime towards the END of November. He certainly WON'T be able to attend the London premiere of Harry Potter, nor will he be attending Shared Experiences 30th Birthday Celebration on Nov 9th. I can’t imagine he could get to the NY premiere of Harry Potter either as things stand at the moment."

KEITH

Thats the latest news I can give you - hope you all have a good time at the Premiere and that the weather (forecast for which looks decidely dodgy) holds. For me too, as the Press photo pen is very much out in the open!

889869[/snapback]

Oh well... nevermind then! It is a pity though!! He'd have been a fantastic actor to see/meet!! Good that he's got more films coming out though!

Lizzi xx