Who Met Paul Norell?

celebrityfan

Best guest there I reckon! Who else met him?

He told me that the autograph didn't cost and nor did the posed pic but the kisses he put on the autograph cost £5 each, so he put on my pic 'XXX' and gave me three kisses, two on the left cheek, one on the right. He is the ultimate guy!

Please invite back SM!!!

:D

He was great ^_^ I was his assistant on saturday. When he arrived he brought over a plate of grapes and nuts for us to share! He even wrote me a list of his favourite plays to read..

He was very chatty towards everyone and was generally a very pleasant man! Hope he'll be back in the future!

I think he is adorable. My friend and I now count him as a friend. We've met and chatted to him on three previous occasions.

He actually approached us on Friday afternoon and told us off for not popping over to say hello when we had arrived that morning.

We had coffee together in John Lewis's on Sunday.

I shall always look forward to seeing him again.

Such a gorgeous man and very generous with his kisses. My friend and I both

received one as a greeting each day. Lovely!

Edited by Butterscotch

I had met Paul before, and wanted to say to him how I'd liked our previous encounter. He kinda looked at me funny when talking to other people, and when it was my turn, he had recognised me! He immediately knew when he'd met me before, and I had a very nice chat with him. I'll be meeting him again in a couple of weeks, and will tell him about this thread :blush:

I had met Paul before, and wanted to say to him how I'd liked our previous encounter. He kinda looked at me funny when talking to other people, and when it was my turn, he had recognised me! He immediately knew when he'd met me before, and I had a very nice chat with him. I'll be meeting him again in a couple of weeks, and will tell him about this thread  :blush:

877661[/snapback]

that is so cool! I'd love to meet him again

He was great  :D I was his assistant on saturday. When he arrived he brought over a plate of grapes and nuts for us to share! He even wrote me a list of his favourite plays to read..

He was very chatty towards everyone and was generally a very pleasant man! Hope he'll be back in the future!

875822[/snapback]

Ahhhhh, I met you!!

I wasn't buying an auto (I've met him before) but I went up with a friend and had a chat. They randomly started talking about Longleat :D

Such a nice guy :D

You know it is so nice to see so many fans of Paul Norell here on this site, there is a website in dedication of Paul which I had found sometime ago. Here's the link

http://www.norell.vaguely-me.com/main.html

I met Paul back in August at the Festival and had the pleasure of having dinner with him which was an experience never to be forgotten. :angel: He was telling us how he had come to Worcester at one time and knew it quite well, he was very attentative and lovely.

As for his kisses, yep he was most certainly generous with them even though mentioning his wife might not be too happy. He was constantly telling my sister and I how beautiful we were and of course we got kissed fully on the lips.

I would love to meet this charming gentleman again sadly due to work committments we couldn't make it to MK this time but I am positive he would recognise us the next time.

Watching Paul briefly at the Festival he seemingly spends alot of time with the ladies, he was never short of full on conversation with any female who showed him some interest. Lol!

Another person who alike Paul is generous with lots of conversation and kisses is John Noble. If anyone hasn't met him yet you must do so when you can. He is wonderful!

Dawn [Worcester]

You know it is so nice to see so many fans of Paul Norell here on this site, there is a website in dedication of Paul which I had found sometime ago.  Here's the link

I met Paul back in August at the Festival and had the pleasure of having dinner with him which was an experience never to be forgotten.  :angel:    He was telling us how he had come to Worcester at one time and knew it quite well, he was very attentative and lovely.

As for his kisses, yep he was most certainly generous with them even though mentioning his wife might not be too happy.  He was constantly telling my sister and I how beautiful we were and of course we got kissed fully on the lips. 

I would love to meet this charming gentleman again sadly due to work committments we couldn't make it to MK this time but I am positive he would recognise us the next time.

Watching Paul briefly at the Festival he seemingly spends alot of time with the ladies, he was never short of full on conversation with any female who showed him some interest.  Lol!

Another person who alike Paul is generous with lots of conversation and kisses is John Noble.  If anyone hasn't met him yet you must do so when you can.  He is wonderful!

Dawn [Worcester]

879216[/snapback]

I believe this is our very own Smaug's website...is it not?

RACHELLLLLL :D

You know it is so nice to see so many fans of Paul Norell here on this site, there is a website in dedication of Paul which I had found sometime ago.  Here's the link

I met Paul back in August at the Festival and had the pleasure of having dinner with him which was an experience never to be forgotten.  :angel:    He was telling us how he had come to Worcester at one time and knew it quite well, he was very attentative and lovely.

As for his kisses, yep he was most certainly generous with them even though mentioning his wife might not be too happy.  He was constantly telling my sister and I how beautiful we were and of course we got kissed fully on the lips. 

Watching Paul briefly at the Festival he seemingly spends alot of time with the ladies, he was never short of full on conversation with any female who showed him some interest.  Lol!

Another person who alike Paul is generous with lots of conversation and kisses is John Noble.  If anyone hasn't met him yet you must do so when you can.  He is wonderful!

Dawn [Worcester]

879216[/snapback]

879222[/snapback]

IT IS!!! :blink::D

Though I would like to inform you that it moved to here: Notes On Norrel!!!

Please update all your bookmarks! Thanks! :D

paul is the nicest man i have ever met he spoke 2 me and ciarae marie 4 ages he was so sweet and he gaves some of his nuts...i mean that in a non rude way

bring him bk. i think we can all say that we made a new friend that day!!!

lotrfreek

He was great  :P I was his assistant on saturday. When he arrived he brought over a plate of grapes and nuts for us to share! He even wrote me a list of his favourite plays to read..

875822[/snapback]

Ahhhhh, I met you!!

I wasn't buying an auto (I've met him before) but I went up with a friend and had a chat. They randomly started talking about Longleat :lol:

Such a nice guy ;)

879206[/snapback]

I remember yoou! I met you at the bar at the party too :wub:

He was great  :P I was his assistant on saturday. When he arrived he brought over a plate of grapes and nuts for us to share! He even wrote me a list of his favourite plays to read..

875822[/snapback]

Ahhhhh, I met you!!

I wasn't buying an auto (I've met him before) but I went up with a friend and had a chat. They randomly started talking about Longleat :P

Such a nice guy :D

879206[/snapback]

I remember yoou! I met you at the bar at the party too :D

879702[/snapback]

I remember NOTHING of the party! :angry:

Aah thats a shame. I just remember being SLIGHTLY drunk :P Then spraining my foot on the wrestling thing.. but that didn't actually appear to be so bad til the next morning. Woops. Work was interesting the next day. Also had a major hangover. :headscratch:

To get back on topic, it's a shame Paul couldn't come to the parteh. He said he wanted to but in the end he was too tired apparently.

*checks out website*

:P

Edited by steff

Great! Thanks for the updated bookmark, I had originally wondered why the site was never updated. :lol:

Dawn

I met Paul back in August at the Festival and had the pleasure of having dinner with him which was an experience never to be forgotten. :D    He was telling us how he had come to Worcester at one time and knew it quite well, he was very attentative and lovely.

Dawn [Worcester]

879216[/snapback]

879222[/snapback]